PDA

View Full Version : Russian mudshark faces execution in Vietnam

Mushmouth
09-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Russian woman, 30, faces execution for smuggling 3kg of cocaine into Vietnam 'after drugs were planted in her hand luggage by her Nigerian lover'

Maria Dapirka, 30, was caught with 3kg of cocaine on a flight from Singapore
She has been in Vietnamese prison for three years and could face execution
But Dapirka claims the cocaine was planted in her luggage by a former lover
The man - known only as Nick - apparently seduces women into smuggling

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4837662/Russian-woman-cocaine-mule-faces-possible-death-sentence.html#ixzz4rHgK3N3j

animal mother
09-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Her real crime is beastiality, hang the bitch!

IseDaDiva
09-01-2017, 10:05 AM
If that ghastly, horror-movie looking Nigerian nigger can "seduce" young women, it would be a kindness to put this one out of her misery.

SC Anemia
09-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Buh-Bye Whore! Really? Too stupid to realize that she was being played by the ape who was plowing her?

But wait...I'm sure 'Nick' was different and not like the others. :columbo

Cat fur allergic
09-01-2017, 01:43 PM
You read this about it all the time in Asia. Always some dumb girl and some nigger getting them to do illegal shit and they end up being executed.

Rape Ape
09-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Sure. The cunt didn't know about the drugs. It was "planted". That's what they all say. I look forward to the "Locked Up Abroad: Mudshark in Vietnam" episode that is sure to be made of this. Is the Hanoi Hilton still open for business? :lmao

Gul Dukat
09-01-2017, 11:38 PM
Way to throw away your life.

IseDaDiva
09-02-2017, 05:42 PM
I look forward to the "Locked Up Abroad: Mudshark in Vietnam" episode

I watched, and enjoyed very much, an ep of that where some stupid, nigger-screwing whore let a nigger plant drugs in her bag which sent her to prison. She was all dismayed that the nigger never showed up to confess and clear her name. Hilarious. :lol