PDA

View Full Version : Nigeria+Boiling water+muh dik = hilarity

IseDaDiva
08-31-2017, 11:56 AM
I guess the use of boiling liquids is an inborn cultural trait to express displeasure amongst coons.

Poor Adeyinka:

“Adeyinka Adelakun, a middle aged public school teacher in Ibadan, on Thursday narrated how his wife, kafayat, poured boiling water on his manhood which seriously injured him... Even I cannot use my injured manhood for any sexual act till now because it has not healed "

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/wife-pours-boiling-water-on-husband%E2%80%99s-manhood-says-it-was-a-mistake.235698/

Bull Conner
08-31-2017, 01:44 PM
What is it with niggers and boiling water/fire? Do they think its the white man's ju-ju?

Master Sergeant
09-01-2017, 02:17 PM
Where's that "Chef Jerome's Lobster Bisque" meme that was on here not long ago?

Cracka Jack
09-01-2017, 09:56 PM
What is it with niggers and boiling water/fire? Do they think its the white man's ju-ju?

Yes. It fascinates their pre-stone age "minds". A species that never...... well they never did anything really, is mesmerized by the ability to turn water into a weapon with the white man's metal pots.

Bix Nood
09-03-2017, 12:18 PM
I have been race-aware for around a decade now. I understand crime disparities, wealth gaps, even why there were so many niggers on Vine, but to this day I don't get what the deal with ghetto lobster is. I was reading articles on this stuff back when Chimpout was just getting started.

Buck Simian
09-03-2017, 09:36 PM
Ever been burned? Its the worse feeling ever. I burned my hand pretty bad one time many years ago, cried like a baby. Now imagine boiling hot water or grits being poured on you. That is why niggers use it as a weapon. Its easily accessible and works wonders. When you don't want to kill another nigger-you just want to show it who is the boss you use boiling water.

Lynch Tree
09-04-2017, 12:03 AM
"Even I cannot use my injured manhood for any sexual act till now because it has not healed"

What's a nigger going to do without muh dik?? :confused:

Bix Nood
09-04-2017, 03:00 AM
Ever been burned? Its the worse feeling ever. I burned my hand pretty bad one time many years ago, cried like a baby. Now imagine boiling hot water or grits being poured on you. That is why niggers use it as a weapon. Its easily accessible and works wonders. When you don't want to kill another nigger-you just want to show it who is the boss you use boiling water.

I get that boiling water is dangerous, but I think there may be more to that than you say. Do you hear about Rednecks or Hispanics doing anything like that?

Buck Simian
09-04-2017, 04:07 AM
Maybe the niggers see boiling water as some sort of magical white mans juju. They never mastered things as simple as fire back in Africa, seeing magical fire appear out of nowhere (a stove) must be like seeing the face of God to them. They feel if they master the white mans invention they can use it as a weapon against their enemies. I would be willing to bet when a nigger turns on a burner on a stove it probably dances in circles and chants praise to its magical nigger God.