PDA

View Full Version : White lawmaker warns sow atty that it may ‘go missing’ if Confederate statues are threatened.

MineEvolved
08-31-2017, 11:43 AM
Seems to me he was just trying to keep a nigger from getting the rope, poor misguided soul...

The lowest point was when Spencer told her that if she and others kept up their fight to rid the state of Confederate monuments, “I cant guarantee you won’t be met with torches but something a lot more definitive.”

Later, removing any doubt, he said the people who want the statues gone “will go missing in the Okefenokee,” referring to a swamp and national wildlife refuge near his home town. “To many necks they are red around here. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Spencer replied “Hate for others and American history (good and bad) drives your quixotic journey to erase history like the Bolsheviks. Looks like you are afflicted with the same poison you claim to fight against.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/white-lawmaker-warns-black-attorney-she-may-%E2%80%98go-missing%E2%80%99-if-confederate-statues-are-threatened/ar-AAr0gpO?li=BBnb7Kz