PDA

View Full Version : Sow and shitlets avoid rockfishing in Houston, sow loses her shit on CNN reporter.

Cracka Jack
08-29-2017, 04:31 PM
Another ten seconds and it would have gone into battle-sow mode.

https://youtu.be/IuJoue2kg_M

SC Anemia
08-29-2017, 05:17 PM
Ahhhh, forum rules. But what an overblown sense of entitlement. It acts like it was the only one who needed rescued. Oh, if you don't have 5 days worth of groceries then maybe you deserve what you get.

I could be swamped for a couple of weeks and still find enough to eat already here. It's not rocket science.

UpYoursNigger
08-29-2017, 11:30 PM
Ahhhh, forum rules. But what an overblown sense of entitlement. It acts like it was the only one who needed rescued. Oh, if you don't have 5 days worth of groceries then maybe you deserve what you get.

I could be swamped for a couple of weeks and still find enough to eat already here. It's not rocket science.

Well, you know she was out of chitlins, grape soda, menthols, and fried chicken. The essentials for nigger survival

MineEvolved
09-01-2017, 06:44 AM
Lawzy Jeebusing about the 'poleece not never comin fo us'....I'll bet the money in my checking account this same sow participated in at least one Kill YT/Kill da poleece riot.