PDA

View Full Version : Nigger claims diaper wearing invalid rape victim liked it..

Mushmouth
04-11-2017, 07:41 PM

KENSINGTON, Md. (ABC7) —

A man is accused of raping a non-verbal and immobile female resident at a nursing and rehabilitation center, and reportedly went so far as to claim the woman "liked it."

On April 2, staff members at the Kensington Nursing and Rehabilitation Center noticed the door to an immobile and non-verbal patient's room was closed. Seeing as this was not in accordance with her treatment plan, staff opened the door and allegedly saw Stanley Thomas, 62, seated on the female victim's bed. Staff reportedly also observed that the victim's diaper had been removed.

Staff removed Thomas from the victim's room and contacted Montgomery County Police. During an interview in the center's second floor lounge area, Thomas allegedly admitted to entering the victim's room, removing her diaper and then sexually assaulting her for approximately ten minutes. Thomas also stated he forced his tongue into the victim's mouth, reportedly saying, in part, "I could tell she liked it." Thomas additionally voluntarily told police that he had engaged in similar conduct with the victim in the fall of 2016.

http://wjla.com/news/crime/police-man-rapes-fellow-nursing-home-resident-tells-officers-i-could-tell-she-liked-it

Buckshank
04-11-2017, 07:42 PM
That's an avatar worthy nigger if there ever was one.

justin igger
04-11-2017, 07:45 PM
He sure looks like a diaper fucker.

Overseer
04-11-2017, 09:05 PM
I wonder if it was a human he muh dikked? I sure as hell hope not. That sorry piece of shit. I hope it gets made good soon.

Boy
04-11-2017, 09:11 PM
He better tuck that bottom lip in or he's gonna get it caught on a tripwire.

Cracka Jack
04-11-2017, 09:15 PM
That's an avatar worthy nigger if there ever was one.

Rope worthy.

Buck Simian
04-11-2017, 11:42 PM
That face just screams Dindu Nuffins.

West Texas Red Dirt
04-12-2017, 11:37 AM
Its never much more than Muhdik with these worthless apes

Cat fur allergic
04-12-2017, 12:49 PM
This nigger needs a good rope to make a nice neck tie.