PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Australia

chimphunter
08-25-2017, 06:36 PM
Hi everyone. We are fast becoming a dumping ground for niggers and sandniggers just like your great country. Good to have somewhere to vent.

UpYoursNigger
08-25-2017, 08:13 PM
Welcome! Sad to see what has happened to Australia. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the policy for years that you couldn't move to Australia unless you could prove you were going to bring something to the country and contribute? I guess the niggers and muzziecoons respond with rape, murder, and rape when they are asked those questions by the authorities.

Lynch Tree
08-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Welcome to the plantation!

SC Anemia
08-26-2017, 08:10 PM
Welcome, glad to have you!

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-26-2017, 08:17 PM
Welcome!

nevada89169
08-27-2017, 01:26 AM
Hello welcome to the plantation looking forward to your stories on how the niggers in Australia are destroying your great country.

AFN_Weasel
08-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone. We are fast becoming a dumping ground for niggers and sandniggers just like your great country.

That's really sad. I hope people in Australia wake up in time - it's too late for the U.S.

Anyway, welcome to our forum!

UpYoursNigger
08-28-2017, 06:30 AM
That's really sad. I hope people in Australia wake up in time - it's too late for the U.S.

Anyway, welcome to our forum!

Holy hell Weasel!!! That avatar!! Looks like a nigger troll doll. is that real?

chimphunter
08-28-2017, 10:20 AM
Not anymore ... just gotta be a persecuted refugee (according to leftist dickwads that means every nigger or sandnigger in the world). Leftist polititians and Senators encourage bullshit slogans such as "Real Aussies say welcome" ... just let 'em all in!!

Every week the papers report more potential homegrown sandnigger terrorists trying to hurt and kill the very people that let em in,that gave them free healthcare and unlimited welfare benefits.

The Niggers just come for the above benefits (welfare payments in Australia can be for life if you can't get or don't want a job, are mentally ill or physically or emotionally damaged, the list goes on)

Nigger heaven - AND WE JUST LET IT GO ON AND ON.... SO SICK OF IT!!!

AFN_Weasel
08-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Holy hell Weasel!!! That avatar!! Looks like a nigger troll doll. is that real?

I don't know, it's just something I found on the Internet years ago. I just hope it never has any children!

Mushmouth
08-28-2017, 07:19 PM
That's one of my old photoshops from years ago. Miss Ann used it for her avatar way back then too!

The gifts that keep on giving..

UpYoursNigger
08-28-2017, 07:33 PM
I don't know, it's just something I found on the Internet years ago. I just hope it never has any children!

Normally it would be stupid for me to think that is real, but we're talking about niggers so anything's possible:lol

Rape Ape
08-28-2017, 07:53 PM
I thought Australia alread had its own native population of Coonus Australis. I'm guessing that's not enough for the cucks and they're importing the Coonus Africanus and Coonus Dunus subspecies of niggers to fuck things up even faster.

AFN_Weasel
08-28-2017, 08:17 PM
That's one of my old photoshops from years ago. Miss Ann used it for her avatar way back then too!

Why does that not surprise me? I should have known! :lol