PDA

View Full Version : Joey Dumba$$ gets all "Stevie Wonder" n sheeeiiit

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 08:57 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/08/24/joey-bada-cancels-concerts-after-bragging-about-gazing-at-eclipse-without-glasses.html

The “95 Til Infinity” rapper tweeted Monday: “Am I crazy for watching the eclipse today w no glasses? I’ve sungazed before and afterwards saw colors for a whole day. I didn’t die tho.”
:nelson

IseDaDiva
08-24-2017, 09:40 PM
I didn’t die tho.”

But - "Tomorrow IS another day!" Surely he can come up with some other nigger shenannigans and bump himself off.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 10:59 PM
https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/joey-badass-has-a-legit-eye-injury-forced-to-wear-protective-glasses-news.36666.html?_amp

Legit retard confirmed! :lol
Bet he wants reparations for this shit! If only he would lick a metal pipe in Michigan this February.

AFN_Weasel
08-26-2017, 11:06 PM
Good god, what a stupid nigger.

Buck Simian
08-27-2017, 01:07 AM
Its simple. He saw white people on TV warning against not looking at the sun during the eclipse. Being a nigger he did just the opposite. What went through his thick skull was a white person telling him what to do and he was just not going to have that. "Ize aint gonna do what a white person says! They ain't my boss and shit!"
This is simple nigger logic 101. Let it be something as simple as a no parking sign or something as serious as to evacuate the city because Hurricane Katrina is heading your way a nigger won't do it if he feels it is a white person telling him to.

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 03:01 AM
Its simple. He saw white people on TV warning against not looking at the sun during the eclipse. Being a nigger he did just the opposite. What went through his thick skull was a white person telling him what to do and he was just not going to have that. "Ize aint gonna do what a white person says! They ain't my boss and shit!"
This is simple nigger logic 101. Let it be something as simple as a no parking sign or something as serious as to evacuate the city because Hurricane Katrina is heading your way a nigger won't do it if he feels it is a white person telling him to.

True, but according to Occam's Razor, he is just a retarded nigger and incapable of any sort of crude logic.

AFN_Weasel
08-27-2017, 02:14 PM

I'm not sure this is correct. By this logic, we should be telling niggers to sit around and collect welfare, but they're still not going to go out and get jobs.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 02:37 PM
Niggers just cannot follow any rules whether they are laws or just social norms. Also, having an avg. IQ of an eggplant simple logic or common sense is just not going to come in to play either. I would like to point out to Joey Badeyes that back in Egypt his ancestors could fly n shit. Dont believe evil yt telling you bout no laws of gravity n shit deyz jus tryin to keep you down n shit.