PDA

View Full Version : Stuff black people don't like locked behind google wall

Unregistered
08-24-2017, 03:52 PM
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/

You must now log in to Google to view this site!

Gadfugggindammmit!

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 06:15 AM
Great news! It's back!

Sheboon DeLuxe
10-16-2017, 10:31 AM
It IS good news!

Monkeybash
10-16-2017, 08:46 PM
This recent story was good, saying a lack of trees was the reason for high nigger crime rates in Chicago and Cleveland.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2017/08/high-rates-of-black-crime-in-chicago.html
(http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/2017/08/high-rates-of-black-crime-in-chicago.html)

I guess it would give niggers another form of non-gibs transportation, and also more opportunities for lynchings.

Call Me Bwana
10-17-2017, 05:34 PM
Can anyone explain the rampant violence in jungle africa? Must be poverty then.

I’m going to guess, “TNB”.

Rape Ape
10-17-2017, 05:47 PM
Can anyone explain the rampant violence in jungle africa? Must be poverty then.

Maybe the chimps and gorillas control the trees and won't let the niggers use them. :lol

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 02:25 AM
Sorry, no offense intended, but I must take slight offense to the use of the word "black" and "people" used together. After years of observing the nigger in it's natural habitat I have come to the conclusion that they are certainly NOT people. You have to be a human to be "people".

Unregistered
11-20-2017, 05:56 AM
Sorry, no offense intended, but I must take slight offense to the use of the word "black" and "people" used together. After years of observing the nigger in it's natural habitat I have come to the conclusion that they are certainly NOT people. You have to be a human to be "people".

Go tell it to Paul Kelsey.

Call Me Bwana
11-21-2017, 12:40 PM
I also struggle with referring to blacks, niggers, jiggaboos, or coons, as people. They are not people, at least not in the civilized definition of “people”.

Their actions and mannerisms, and very often their physical appearance, resembles that of the chimpanzee more than they resemble people.

Sheboon DeLuxe
11-21-2017, 12:50 PM
My lib buddy went surfing in South Africa, and said the niggers there look and behave like apes. He had to struggle to admit it, but could not deny the obvious.

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 06:12 PM
I also struggle with referring to blacks, niggers, jiggaboos, or coons, as people. They are not people, at least not in the civilized definition of “people”.

Their actions and mannerisms, and very often their physical appearance, resembles that of the champazee more than they resemble people.

Sure, we all do! The thing is google would pull "Stuff Black People don't like" in a heart beat if it was called something more appropriate. Keeping the site up, and pointing out the indisputable nature of subhuman niggers is more important than naming them properly.

Buck Simian
11-22-2017, 02:27 AM

I think most of us would agree but the problem is Stuff black assed Alabama porch monkeys don't like would be a bit too long.

CoonTownYT
11-22-2017, 07:30 AM
Sure, we all do! The thing is google would pull "Stuff Black People don't like" in a heart beat if it was called something more appropriate. Keeping the site up, and pointing out the indisputable nature of subhuman niggers is more important than naming them properly.

Exactly. I think this argument over the site's name is a little petty, it's the message that counts.

SC Anemia
11-22-2017, 01:25 PM
I think most of us would agree but the problem is Stuff black assed Alabama porch monkeys don't like would be a bit too long.

Bwahaha :rofl