PDA

View Full Version : Time is racist..

Mushmouth
04-11-2017, 06:26 AM
Cultures view many things, including death, prosperity, and even colors, quite differently.”

“Time may be considered precise or fluid depending on the culture,” it states.

Clearly, punctuality and consistency are traits only possessed by white people.

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/clemson-u-diversity-guidelines-its-racist-to-tell-someone-theyre-late/

Buckshank
04-11-2017, 06:45 AM
I need to find the paper that someone did on niggers in Africa. None of those lazy apes have any concept of time at all. They only live in the here and now. No concept of the past or future.

And they never make appointments, because nobody would show up. They're too obsessed with now.

Only version of niggers that can keep time are mulattoes and quadroons.

CoonTownYT
04-11-2017, 06:50 AM
Not only do they have no concept of it, there's no word for "future" in African languages.

Lady Bastille
04-13-2017, 04:54 PM
These little libtarded shits and their MUH DIVERSITY trash. All advanced cultures had a concept of time based on calendars. Ergo: they at first used solar dials to measure how many hours were in a day and lunar months to calculate when the moon was going to be full. Yes, the Gregorian, Orthodox, and Chinese calendars are different but they all measure time.

It's just an excuse for privileged white kids not to get beat because niggers don't like to be told what to do. Gotta love the modern university. Everything is racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, or transphobic.

Xetode
04-20-2017, 08:57 AM
I bookmarked this, so in the future I can come back and stare at the article in disbelief, cause it's un-fucking-believeable.

Gul Dukat
04-20-2017, 09:09 AM
I need to find the paper that someone did on niggers in Africa. None of those lazy apes have any concept of time at all. They only live in the here and now. No concept of the past or future.

And they never make appointments, because nobody would show up. They're too obsessed with now.

Only version of niggers that can keep time are mulattoes and quadroons.

http://www.dinduplantation.com/forum/showthread.php?761-Empire-of-Dust