PDA

View Full Version : The cucks got to Micetrap

justin igger
08-22-2017, 02:51 PM
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/south-jersey-seller-of-hate-music-is-shutting-down-to-find-self-peace-20170821.html

Many of the songs Wiegand sells do not have overtly racist titles, with the message more subtly coming through the lyrics. Other songs have a direct, hate-filled point. For example, the track “Gays Have Gotta Go,” from a 1996 Midtown Bootboys album, begins, “Americans today should take a stand. Kick AIDS-spreading faggots out of our land. Diseased, dirty, perverted scum. Get them out of my land, they make me sick.” The album is among Micetrap’s best sellers.

lextech
08-26-2017, 12:47 PM
This really sucks as ive spent hundreds with Micetrap and they were one of my favorite online vendors for music n tees.

In the article the owner denounced racism and such, but also mentioned he had been exposed locally and was receiving messages from local. Wonder if he was being threatened into quiting and thats what all this change of heart crap is about. He had way too good of a music selection to not have been a fan.