PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Underage Mudsharking

Sandy
08-22-2017, 10:53 AM
This is just disgusting. What idiot parents thought it was a good idea to whore up their little girl in makeup and have a beast paw her? Now she thinks she'll grow up and marry the shitskin. Ordinarily I hate Child Protective Services for all the kids taken from innocent parents, but this girl needs to be taken away and put in a proper home, to be taught to avoid the groid (unless she's been ruined already, because we know that niglet was born ready for muh dikk).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPrWR_NWuPI

Cracka Jack
08-22-2017, 10:03 PM
And there are still Planters who pay for TeeVee.......

Stop paying for this abomination. There's a reason they call it "programming".

UpYoursNigger
08-23-2017, 06:45 AM
I don't have TV , just Netflix (almost Niggerflix now). I go to a bdubs to mystery shop for dinner (can't beat free food) and every time I glanced up at the tv broadcasting ESPN (eastern spook primate network) every commercial was niggers. A freaking Samsung Galaxy commercial finished with a nigger on a raft in a swimming pool even!!! Like that isn't instant rockfish! That half hour just guaranteed I'll never get tv again. F me!!

Buck Simian
08-23-2017, 04:46 PM
That kid looks weird anyways. Something about her face. I bet they already are doing plastic surgery on her. Regardless the little buck will either end up in prison or dead by the time its 14 so they will never get married.

Chimpwhipper
08-28-2017, 10:50 AM
But he will still muh dik her.

soundwave
09-20-2017, 11:32 PM
It really is sad when mudsharking becomes a talent.
:facepalm