PDA

View Full Version : What happens when two white girls wear pro-Trump hats around niggers?

Sandy
08-22-2017, 10:45 AM
I don't know what the organizers were thinking to bring them into a solidly niggerfuxxated campus, but now they've seen TNB can come from anything.

Allie Vandee, a student from Union City, Pennsylvania, was in Washington, D.C. on Saturday when she and some high schoolers traveling with her decided to visit Howard University, a historically black college, for lunch.

Vandee took to Twitter to describe her visit to HU. She said upon entering the cafeteria, a man shouted an expletive directed at her. The group of students hadn’t made it fully inside the cafeteria when someone “made physical contact” with her friend, Sarah Applequist, by grabbing her “MAGA” hat and removing it from her head.

Vandee said one of her chaperones retrieved the hat, only for them to be “harassed continuously” by those in the cafeteria. She said that “students took videos and pictures of us saying WE were being 'disrespectful,' and that 'us being Caucasian, we should have known better.'”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/21/high-school-students-say-were-harassed-at-howard-university-for-wearing-pro-trump-gear.html

animal mother
08-22-2017, 10:50 AM
Okay, so why would two white females venture into this nigger infested shit hole in the first place? Mud sharking expedition? They were lucky to escape Muh diking.

zagnut
08-22-2017, 04:40 PM
I'll share a secret that works well. I had what I thought some apartment niggers taking exception to my confederate flag I was flying while O'nigger was in office. After a couple being spray painted in the middle of the night and others destroyed outright I decided to fight back. I loaded the flag with miniature treble hooks that were a bitch to see in the daylight and impossible to see at night. One night I hear, "oh fuck, don't move I'm stuck, ow,OW, shit you mother fucker." It seems I caught a couple of wetbacks instead of apartment niggers. Now picture your MAGA hat loaded with treble hooks and the nigger snatches it to run away. The only thing missing is a way to set the hook?

Cracka Jack
08-22-2017, 05:48 PM
Okay, so why would two white females venture into this nigger infested shit hole in the first place? Mud sharking expedition? They were lucky to escape Muh diking.

I seriously doubt mudsharkery if they were wearing MAGA attire. More likely just a couple of naive young girls. The chaperone(s) probably directed them to Nigger U trying to "teach" them about "diversity". Apparently it worked, but not the way the chaperone had planned.

Cat fur allergic
08-22-2017, 11:53 PM
Who ever brought those girls to that school should be given a beaten of a life time. Those girls could have been raped and killed!

Cracka Jack
08-24-2017, 10:47 PM
Who ever brought those girls to that school should be given a beaten of a life time. Those girls could have been raped and killed!

Agree.