PDA

View Full Version : Asslifter on trial for Toronto golf club attack says she recognizes only sharia law

Sandy
08-18-2017, 02:24 PM
She doesn't want to show up in court, then fine, she can be executed. Or is this to play up an insanity defense like asslifters' nigger cousins?

A woman who openly pledged allegiance to ISIS refused to leave her prison cell Tuesday to attend court.

Rehab Dughmosh — who faces 21 charges, including terror-related offences — allegedly entered a Scarborough Canadian Tire store on June 3 and swung a golf club at staff.

“I’m here for Syria. I’m going to kill everybody,” she allegedly shouted.

Dughmosh, 32, has told court in the past she only believes in Sharia law and not the Canadian justice system. She also refused to show up for court last month.

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/15/accused-terrorist-refuses-to-attend-court

zagnut
08-18-2017, 04:30 PM
I was trying to find the description of a Russian execution documented so I could share it here as a solution for the raghead. It was basically described as the individual was awoken early in the morning or the middle of the night and taken to a door someplace in the building. When the door was opened there was a heavy screen or expanded metal that they pushed the prisoner into and shut the door behind them wedging them against the screen. An opening in the door revealed the back of their head to where a single shot dispatched the prisoner. Supposedly if they came to get you in the morning or the middle of the night you never returned and many went kicking and screaming because they knew what was coming next. I remember reading this and the statements relating the short prison sentences compared to the west of year and years of confinement and legal bull shit. Maybe Russia had the right idea?

SC Anemia
08-18-2017, 07:57 PM
Do they take women at Gitmo? And, do they cage Canadian asslifters there too?

She could take her Sharia bullshit there, get ridden like the neighborhood bike and beaten daily.

Buck Simian
08-18-2017, 11:50 PM
I was trying to find the description of a Russian execution documented so I could share it here as a solution for the raghead. It was basically described as the individual was awoken early in the morning or the middle of the night and taken to a door someplace in the building. When the door was opened there was a heavy screen or expanded metal that they pushed the prisoner into and shut the door behind them wedging them against the screen. An opening in the door revealed the back of their head to where a single shot dispatched the prisoner. Supposedly if they came to get you in the morning or the middle of the night you never returned and many went kicking and screaming because they knew what was coming next. I remember reading this and the statements relating the short prison sentences compared to the west of year and years of confinement and legal bull shit. Maybe Russia had the right idea?

I don't know about all of that but I do know that your avatar is super hot!

:hurl

MineEvolved
08-26-2017, 03:02 AM
Suits me. Stone the bitch to death.