PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburg sow attacks customer over being called trashy.

justin igger
08-18-2017, 10:23 AM
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/08/17/monroeville-mall-crazy-8-fight/#comment-196844

“The lady came out saying, ‘What you call me, what?’ And then started swinging at my mom. Ripping her hair out, throwing her into the clothes,” Eastwood’s son Aiden Holecek said.

SC Anemia
08-18-2017, 11:46 AM
KDKA’s Amy Wadas talked to the manager at Crazy 8 on Thursday. She couldn’t comment on the incident or the status of that employee

Meaning of course that the sow probably still has its job.

Cracka Jack
08-18-2017, 09:23 PM
Niggers.... you can't have them around......Space Shuttles to the Sun with niggers packed in like sardines.

(Intolerant is a genius. It's on my bucket list to have a beer with him before I go.)

Rape Ape
08-18-2017, 09:38 PM
What an insult to trash. Trashy is upscale for a nigger. Niggers are out and out shit.

zagnut
08-18-2017, 11:13 PM
This used to be a nice place to shop. Now it is a nigger infested shithole. Pittsburgh couldn't keep the niggers confined to the hill district and Braddock; now they have taken over Turtle Creek, Monroeville, Penn Hills, Trafford, etc. Just like the plague it keeps spreading!

Eddo1
08-19-2017, 03:25 PM
This used to be a nice place to shop. Now it is a nigger infested shithole. Pittsburgh couldn't keep the niggers confined to the hill district and Braddock; now they have taken over Turtle Creek, Monroeville, Penn Hills, Trafford, etc. Just like the plague it keeps spreading!

You got that shit right. I used to go there but gave it up when all you could see were niggers jamming the walk ways