PDA

View Full Version : After blowing $120 million on the hip hop series, Netflix hires a sow executive from ABC

Sandy
08-15-2017, 04:10 PM
It'll make original shows about what, muh dikk and magic niggers? Netflix stock is down 10% in the last month, and they'd better start giving more entertainment that people want, instead of shoving shitskin series down our throats.

Netflix scored a huge deal, The Wall Street Journal reports, by hiring none other than Shonda Rimes away from Disney’s ABC.

Rimes, who created incredibly popular shows including Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal, will make original shows for Netflix in the near future through her ShondaLand company. All the while, she will continue working on the ABC titles that are still in production.

This is a big blow to Disney, as it comes while the company is working on its own movies and TV series channel. To give you an idea of how important Rhimes is for Disney, you should know her pop shows brought in over $2 billion in revenue from advertising, reruns, and licensing in the 15 years she worked for ABC.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/netflix-just-delivered-huge-blow-disney-030335426.html

UpYoursNigger
08-15-2017, 11:14 PM
Didn't take long for Niggerflix to start promoting a bunch of niggerled shows. The Incredible Jessica James (lead is a sow), Naked (nigger buck), Message from the King (pure niggerdom). Even Ozark, I had to deal with a down low Nigger fbi agent, fortunately not too much

justin igger
08-16-2017, 12:45 AM
I dumped my netnigs subscription when they began removing the few conservative or libertarian leaning movies I wanted to watch.

Cat fur allergic
08-17-2017, 03:33 AM
People subscribed to Netflix to get away from the nigger loving bullshit. Once they hire some SWJ's they are going down the same road as the traditional media.

Whitey Ford
01-02-2019, 12:19 AM
Watching Shonda Rimes' TV show Scandal is like somebody taking a shit on your eyeballs. It's about a magic nigger she boon who works as a 'fixer', someone who cleans up high profile client's messes. Normally, this sort of thing is interesting, like in the series Ray Donovan which I am quite fond of. In this version, the she boon is the most annoying specimen of a magic nigger imaginable. Besides niggers, I really don't know who would watch this kind of niggerloving shit.

SC Anemia
01-02-2019, 12:24 AM
I cancelled Nigflix then restarted it because I wanted to watch Ozark. Now that I've seen it (excellent by the way), I'm finding that I spend almost as much time browsing titles as I do watching. Getting hard to find anything worth watching. Maybe it's time to cancel for good.

EDIT: Yanno, now that I'm on a roll. Netflix was an excellent idea at first. But just like the networks and now most cable, everything is so niggered up its not worth watching.
Even i could put up with a minute or two of nigger to watch a good movie. But nooooooo, it's magic niggers, miscegenation, soy boys, cucks and feminazis.

Cracka Jack
01-02-2019, 09:13 AM
They had a series about a NY mafia boss that was sent to Norway under witness protection program. It was pretty good the first 8-10 episodes. Then they introduced a nigger character. A flaming downlow nigger chef. That's when I cancelled Netflix.

Chimpwhipper
01-02-2019, 02:16 PM
I'm sick of nigularity....

NotThatGuy
01-02-2019, 02:44 PM
"Lillyhammer" is what you are talking about. It was like a sequal to Sopranos.

My Girlfriend was watching "Bird Box" the other night, I came in and sat down for a few minutes. Then of course some token nigger comes in, saves Sandra Bullock, they fall in love and yeah...I walked out of the room after calling it from the word go.

SC Anemia
01-02-2019, 04:11 PM
"Lillyhammer" is what you are talking about. It was like a sequal to Sopranos.

My Girlfriend was watching "Bird Box" the other night, I came in and sat down for a few minutes. Then of course some token nigger comes in, saves Sandra Bullock, they fall in love and yeah...I walked out of the room after calling it from the word go.

Well shit, that's one of the few on my watch list. Not now.

:bert

Cracka Jack
01-02-2019, 08:37 PM
And now Youtube is pushing niggerloving bullshit. They have a new series with a half-wit looking white guy who "solves crimes", accompanied by a variety of nigger sidekicks.....

:bert :bert

That's a double Bert in case you didn't know! :lol

Sandy
01-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Normally, this sort of thing is interesting, like in the series Ray Donovan which I am quite fond of.

Great show except for the mudsharking second season.

Whitey Ford
01-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Great show except for the mudsharking second season.

That pissed me off, too. But, if you notice that the mudsharking only went on because his daughter was rebelling against him by dating inappropriate to piss him off. After the nigger got triggered she started dating her teacher. Last season she stopped being mad at daddy and started dating an appropriate guy.

Another good show: Peaky Blinders. It's about English street gangs, no nigger in sight in that whole show I can remember.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVzVdvGIC7U
And Taboo with Tom Hardy, even though it has a mulatto sproglet that befriends the main character until she gets killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9QvSry2-CM

Sandy
01-04-2019, 03:54 PM
That pissed me off, too. But, if you notice that the mudsharking only went on because his daughter was rebelling against him by dating inappropriate to piss him off. After the nigger got triggered she started dating her teacher. Last season she stopped being mad at daddy and started dating an appropriate guy.

I forgot: Mick's almost constant oildrilling.

:vomit

I guess it works, though, helping remind us that he's always scum.