PDA

View Full Version : Niggers had to ruin an otherwise uneventful line at the post office

Sandy
08-14-2017, 06:35 PM
A bunch of us were waiting our turn. The clerks are in an enclosed room, and through the glass we suddenly heard dis muhfuggah, dat muhfuggah, sheeit. Two vile beasts had come in through the front door, the niggest you can imagine. Fortunately they didn't come to the counters. They shuffled toward the other side with the PO boxes, which is suspicious in itself.

Niggers just don't belong anywhere in civilization. There was a mom outside the clerk room with her kids, putting envelopes in the drop box. What will she say about not repeating the words they heard? Maybe it's just as well the tykes are young, 3 and 5 by my guess. They can learn this early that the skin color is nature's warning sign to avoid the groid.

Cracka Jack
08-15-2017, 02:30 PM
It's usually the niggers BEHIND the counter at the post office that get my blood pressure up.

Sandy
08-15-2017, 04:13 PM
My local post office is 100% human, can you believe that these days? I've never seen a nigger there, even working in the back.

Guy Montag
08-16-2017, 02:17 PM
Then again, even if a nigger was there, you would never see it working :D