PDA

View Full Version : Grateful new member

white_ivy
08-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Hi all ~~

Just your average nigger hating white folk here. Lost my job due to affirmative action and am in the process of starting over in life. Wish that I could rely on family but that's not an option - even though the bloodline is all white, they support 'niggers' cause, "they beez poor and can't help them selves." Gah, found out a few days ago one of my cousins is on a missionary trip to Africa. When I asked why, was told that "they can't help themselves." UGH.. Tried to talk some sense into my idiot uncle but he was adamant that he was proud of his daughter. While the rest of the family is proud of her, I can't follow suit. Only thing that comes to my mind is that she likely won't come back home cause the ferral monkeys will kill her. Time will tell if my prediction is to be true. I only go out when absolutely necessary cause I'm surrounded by niggers and their monkeyshines. I'm so glad I found this site and looking to meet new friends who think the same way that I do.

~ Ivy

Bernie Goetz
08-11-2017, 05:28 PM
Ivy you have a like minded family here , welcome.

white_ivy
08-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Thank you so much :)

Wish I found y'all sooner -- but so glad I finally did.

Among the haven of nigger loving liberals in my 'family' it's great to know that I can vent my frustrations and share the assorted shines I deal with often - happy I can vent without being judged as a 'rayciss'.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
08-11-2017, 08:38 PM
LIKE the avatar.... Welcome !

white_ivy
08-11-2017, 09:01 PM
:)

Gul Dukat
08-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Should make for some interesting stories.

Welcome to the site.

Moolie Mook
08-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Glad you found us!

http://www.hpbcreations.com/pics/welcome.png

UpYoursNigger
08-11-2017, 10:13 PM
that is a great avatar:lol Welcome!