PDA

View Full Version : Nigger is in prison in China. He claims he been framed and it's self defense!!!

Cat fur allergic
08-10-2017, 02:51 AM
http://www.wxyz.com/news/region/detroit/detroit-native-facing-years-in-prison-after-being-locked-up-in-chinese-jail

Detroit native facing years in prison after being locked up in Chinese jail

Now this niggers mother want's the US government to get him out!

Cracka Jack
08-10-2017, 03:51 PM
If you would like to help, his family would like you to share his story and reach out to your senators. The family has also set up a GoFundMe account.

:rofl

Not ONE Chinese fuck will be given about gogibsmedat money. The Chinese don't play games when it comes to niggers.

Rape Ape
08-10-2017, 06:06 PM
The Chinese are not saddled by PC bullshit. They consider anyone not slanty-eyed to be barbarians to begin with. But niggers in particular are monkeys, pack animal beasts of burden, and farm equipment to be used to get work done that even the Chinese won't do (and THAT is saying a lot :lmao). When the coons are no longer useful for these purposes, they are discarded like the shit they are.

I wonder what "Toby" is in Chinese. :lol

Rape Ape
08-10-2017, 06:11 PM
Just had another thought.
Since we offshore every other damn one of our jobs and industries to China and India..
Why not contract with the Chinese to run our prison system, especially for the niggers? Hell, I'm sure the Chinese would be good at "pre 1865" techniques of getting niggers to do useful work on their collective cotton and tobacco farms.
:whip
"You! Monkey! You work NAAOOO! You name Toby! You Work!" :lmao

Cracka Jack
08-10-2017, 06:35 PM
Why not contract with the Chinese to run our prison system, especially for the niggers?

The same thought crossed my mind....

zagnut
08-10-2017, 09:44 PM
The japanese are much better at that. They have small sentences and very small rate of recidivism. Get out of line there and they beat the shit out of you with these bamboo swords that are designed to separate and tear flesh from your body. I'll have to find the article of a nigger stuck in one of their prisons pleading with the state department to get his ass out of there.

TheOrganGrinder
08-10-2017, 10:52 PM
I wonder what "Toby" is in Chinese.

You just squint your eyes and say, "Nigga"

IseDaDiva
08-10-2017, 11:05 PM
Loved ones say 30-year-old Wendell Brown is a standup guy - a top scholar.
A 30 year old student? Probably still in 4th grade.

Did you SEE its mammy?? Holy shit. :O

MineEvolved
08-11-2017, 03:32 PM
A Detroit man is locked up abroad for a crime he says was not his fault.

How do you say 'Dindu Nuffin' in Chinese?

According to that gorilla that claims to be it's mammy, he went to China to teach football, English, and language skills. I'd have paid good money to witness this train wreck, at least to see skinny Chinese kids trying to play linebacker. As for English, I thought the Chinese were a smart and industrious people...not one person involved in this said to themselves, 'yanno, I'm just guessing here, but is a nigger teaching English and grammar here the best way to go?'

In the end, I'm willing to bet the nigger had to muh-dik something, and got caged.

Listen to the mammy....'he was invited to photo-ops and drinking with some locals, and when he REFUSED (really?), they just started, for no reason, throwing bottles at muh po nigga'...my baybies was da only one dey arrested'...

Can't wait to see how the nigger-lotto plays out... :lol

soundwave
08-15-2017, 01:40 PM
Just had another thought.
Since we offshore every other damn one of our jobs and industries to China and India..
Why not contract with the Chinese to run our prison system, especially for the niggers? Hell, I'm sure the Chinese would be good at "pre 1865" techniques of getting niggers to do useful work on their collective cotton and tobacco farms.
:whip
"You! Monkey! You work NAAOOO! You name Toby! You Work!" :lmao

:potd