PDA

View Full Version : The time i met a big time celebrity nigger

Buck Simian
08-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Well, he thought he was big time.
I can't remember the year-its been a long time ago. Probably early 1990s. Before the day of having youtube to entertain me, I would often watch the local public access channels for a good laugh. One show was called The William Pace show. He was a local nutjob/wanna be celebrity. His show would feature him reviewing various local restaurants to get a good free meal and trying to sing as well. This nigger always has is paws in a little bit of everything around town. Various failed businesses, buying up ran down houses and renting them out as a slum landlord, always running for some form of local public office and never ever winning. Even the niggers don't like him.

Regardless many years ago I would often go to the local gym with a couple buddies. On one trip my friend headed into the sauna-spa-shower type area. He comes back out and says you aren't gonna believe who is in here...that William Pace guy. And there he was. Laying back on some sort of bench practically naked. Only wearing a white towel to cover up his muhdikk. I am not certain but i believe he had on some dark blues brothers sunglasses as well. I didn't like going back in there because the place just gave off that gay vibe. Old guys sitting around with their shlongs practically hanging out trying to talk up the younger guys. I preferred to stay out in the gym area but I had to go see what he was talking about. And there he was. So my buddy goes over and tries to talk to him. All I remember of the conversation was the nigger saying in a voice that practically sounded like it was crying "leave me alone, I am trying to relax". For years after that this was a catch phrase we all said to one another. One would think that this queer looking nigger would have been all for this, three young white guys coming up on him while he is laying there practically naked. I guess he didn't like the white meat.

Oh but it doesn't end there. A couple weeks later we head back to the gym. And there he was again, back in the sauna area again just laying there. None of us bothered him, just avoided him. I believe I went and got on a treadmill or some other sort of equipment and some employee comes up and says something to the effect of please leave Mr. Pace alone, he doesn't like to be bothered. WHAT? I hadn't said shit to that fat waterbug. I don't remember my response, I think I was so shocked from this that I didn't know what to say.

Regardless, here is a clip from his public access show. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozWobbSvYU8

CoonTownYT
08-10-2017, 08:25 AM
What the fuck kinda singing was that?! Oh, and I looked him up, he daid now :lol

Buck Simian
08-10-2017, 10:30 AM
What the fuck kinda singing was that?! Oh, and I looked him up, he daid now :lol

He's dead? I was just talking to my friend about him yesterday, we were joking about this very incident at the gym. Oh well maybe it is safe to go back now.

Buck Simian
08-10-2017, 12:55 PM
BTW, if you liked his singing check out the thread on horrible music videos. I left a little treat for everyone to enjoy. :thumb