PDA

View Full Version : Niggers pay 30% more for car insurance

Mushmouth
04-09-2017, 08:00 AM
It’s expensive to be black in America. From cradle to grave, for everything from starter home loans to burial insurance, African Americans are confronted with a paywall that demands they fork over more than whites. Driving a car, a critical element of the American Dream, is yet another area where being black incurs a surcharge. Studies find blacks are charged higher interest on car loans, quoted higher prices by car dealers and, according to a new ProPublica and Consumer Reports investigation, given far heftier car insurance bills. The report finds that between 2012 and 2014 in California, Illinois, Missouri and Texas, top insurers including Allstate, Geico and Liberty Mutual leveraged “premiums that were on average 30 percent higher in zip codes where most residents are minorities than in whiter neighborhoods with similar accident costs.”

http://www.salon.com/2017/04/07/racism-in-america-its-so-pervasive-that-white-people-pay-less-for-car-insurance_partner/

Boy
04-09-2017, 08:30 AM
And I pay more because of niggers, Auto Insurance, Home Owners, Life and lets not forget about me paying for their welfare and food and all the other free GibsMeDats they get on my tax dollars.

animal mother
04-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Niggers are why we are all stuck paying "uninsured motorist" premiums on auto insurance. They almost never have insurance and if they do, it's the minimum coverage.

Buckshank
04-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Niggers get insurance every time they have to get a driver's license. They scam the system in the first month, then drop the insurance fast. Because insurance payment be rayciss an sheeit.

SC Anemia
04-09-2017, 12:42 PM
Niggers get insurance every time they have to get a driver's license. They scam the system in the first month, then drop the insurance fast.

Exactly. I've been insured since 1974 and have been paying a "surcharge" for niggers ever since. I think they had some other cutsie name for "uninsured motorist" back then.

Axe MineEvolved about that shit. He posted a thread including the cancellation letter (including explanation) to his former insurance company.

Try living in my zip code. I drive a Moses-old truck so I don't worry about it but if I had a newish vehicle I'd never leave the driveway. You'll get hit by Pedro. No habla-no insurance and you'd be fucked.

MineEvolved
04-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Here's how you do it. If enough people would grow some fucking balls, we could get back to the days of being judged solely upon your own performance.

“All,

It is with great pleasure that I am announcing my policy cancellations with Grange & Meridian, (auto policy #155xxxx, and homeowner policy #155xxxx) effective April 1st, 2017. During my time with you, all I have experienced is the firing of my preferred insurance agent (who has now rewritten for me through Wagner), and semi annual increases to my policy premiums that can only be defined as a 'negro behavior tax', as there is simply no other reason for these rate increases. When I inquire about it, I'm given the usual dishonest explanation that it REALLY doesn't have anything to do with my zipcode, that if I lived down in Sugarcreek Twp., I'd experience the same increases. We both know that isn't true, but even if it were, that would only serve to underscore my point about having to pay a continually rising subsidy to my premiums to offset the costs of your company doing business with/paying claims out because of the behavior of the most dangerous, uneducated, and irresponsible demographic in the United States, which is of course, the African-American. I might not have any say about who you do business with, but I certainly don't have to subsidize your losses. Since my premiums are clearly not based solely upon my own performance as a policyholder, I've decided to go another direction.

Please allow this to serve as my notice of cancellation. No other communication is required.

On a side note, if niggers are only paying 30% extra, that goes a long way towards explaining why my rates keep creeping up. It's what I said above. Nigger tax, insurance welfare, whatever you choose to call it. If human drivers weren't subsidizing the cost of nigger drivers, companies would be charging them 300% higher than the rest of us.

Cracka Jack
04-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Niggers are by far the biggest hazard on the road in my area. At least 2/3rds of the accidents I see were caused by a dindu.

Cracka Jack
04-09-2017, 07:30 PM
It’s expensive to be black in America.

Then GET THE FUCK OUT!!!