PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch the CBS BS on Chicago niggers carrying guns to "protect" themselves?

Sandy
08-06-2017, 11:41 PM
I caught a few minutes of that sorry excuse for journalism, hosted by a sow. We're supposed to feel sorry for shitskins that say they're trying to provide for their families, and they have to carry guns because of other gangs.

Bamm told us he first sold crack at seven years old because he wanted money to buy doughnuts. He said at that young age he learned a simple formula from those around him: selling the stuff in the little baggies = cash. Nineteen years later, he has three kids of his own. I met two of them and they were the most adorable, curious little boys you could ever come across. They were riding their bikes along with what seemed like an army of 5- to 7-year-olds in the parking lot of their housing complex. Bamm told us he wants something better for his kids. He wants to break the cycle that he got swept up in as a child. But children live what they learn, and Bamm's children are growing up a similar environment to their father.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/behind-the-lens-guns-of-chicago/

Yeah, I'm sure they're real angels. The only reason they haven't been turned into ghetto lobster yet is because they're helping out with crimes, probably as drug couriers.

Then I saw this about Chicago police trying to "predict" crime. Guess what: it's wherever the niggers are, and that's a lot of Chicago.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-chicago-police-technology-idUSKBN1AL08P

Buck Simian
08-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Bamm told us he first sold crack at seven years old because he wanted money to buy doughnuts

Well I guess the old saying that you have to spend money to make money is true but why didn't this nigger just use the money from his investment to get his crack business started to buy his doughnuts to begin with?

Rastus Nigger
08-07-2017, 09:27 AM
Perhaps our best hope is that all niggers kill each other.

Sandy
08-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Thanks, I don't know how I missed your post! I watched a couple of minutes this weekend, and I couldn't believe the fawning over these niggers. They're poor and oppressed, just trying to live! Just like us!