PDA

View Full Version : My butthurt report form for niggers, Trump edition

Sandy
08-05-2017, 05:00 PM
I was thinking today that at this rate, libtards and niggers are unintentionally making sure Trump will have a 1984-style landslide in 2020. What are they going to do, riot some more? Then I thought, when was the last time niggers dared run around and burn down so much as a neighborhood? I don't think they dare. That's why they're sticking to low-scale attacks at rallies, and shutting down campus speakers. Trump wouldn't stand for a city going up in flames, just like he's told Rahm Emanuel that if Chicago does nothing about its violence, Trump will send in the feds to help.

Enjoy. :)

Sandy
07-30-2020, 09:58 PM
Bottle of Hate found my original, and I thought, hey, it's self-serving, but why not make my Trump edition a sticky?

Trump sending in feds. God, did I see that or what?

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
08-04-2021, 07:07 PM
I was thinking today that at this rate, libtards and niggers are unintentionally making sure Trump will have a 1984-style landslide in 2020. What are they going to do, riot some more? Then I thought, when was the last time niggers dared run around and burn down so much as a neighborhood? I don't think they dare. That's why they're sticking to low-scale attacks at rallies, and shutting down campus speakers. Trump wouldn't stand for a city going up in flames, just like he's told Rahm Emanuel that if Chicago does nothing about its violence, Trump will send in the feds to help.

Enjoy. :)

I like DeSantis for 2024 as well. A DeSantis/Trump ticket would be most excellent.

haywood
08-04-2021, 07:14 PM
I like DeSantis for 2024 as well. A DeSantis/Trump ticket would be most excellent.

Tru Dat!! And uh beez a Floridian n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

CoonsЯus
08-15-2021, 11:46 AM
first time I've seen that list....:lol

funny shit

Sandy
08-15-2021, 02:15 PM
The next time I update this, I'll make it, "Call Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and Ben Crump."

God, I hate those uppity nigger shysters.