PDA

View Full Version : "Parents livid" because a student made a fitting cereal box mockery of LeGroid James

Sandy
05-09-2024, 12:50 PM
Don't worry, that student's name will be leaked soon enough, if it hasn't been already. He'll be done. He made a great mockery of one of the most overrated niggers ever in bakkaball (even with niggers doing what they do best, running, stealing, and shooting), when a nigger student making "Cracka Jack" in crayon would have been applauded and awarded first place.

An art show at New Hartford Central School has several parents and community members reeling over what they believe is a racist piece of artwork displayed at the district’s annual student art show. A handful of parents complained to WIBX questioning why the artwork was allowed to be displayed to the public, and sent a copy of the piece to our newsroom.

The piece of art in question is believed to have been created by a middle school student. It’s seemingly an advertising spoof depicting a fictional brand of cereal called "Monkey Premium Cereal" and an advertisement showing a photo of NBA Superstar Lebron James dunking a basketball. The message on the ad claimed that “you can jump high and dunk like Lebron James if you eat Monkey Premium cereal.”

https://wibx950.com/parents-community-livid-over-potentially-racist-artwork-at-high-school-art-show/

On a completely serious note, all this cereal that kids eat is simply breakfast junk food. There's so much added sugar even in the "healthiest" kinds, and most have no nutritional value. Better off feeding a growing child a real breakfast of a couple of eggs, a couple of pieces of bacon or sausage links, a couple of pieces of low-sugar whole wheat toast, a piece of fruit.

animal mother
05-09-2024, 04:14 PM
The politicians in this country are owned by big sugar. They control the USDA and the bullshit “food pyramid “. The shit is in everything we eat, check out how much sugar is in a bottle of Heinz ketchup. No wonder we are all so fucking fat, especially the niggers.

Nigroids
05-11-2024, 01:08 PM
Kid has a great sense of humor, they should take him out for pizza!

zagnut
05-11-2024, 10:42 PM
I thought it was great and I laughed my ass off.

Jim Crow
05-12-2024, 06:56 AM
A scholarship for this creative genius should be in order!

haywood
05-12-2024, 07:38 AM
Don't worry, that student's name will be leaked soon enough, if it hasn't been already. He'll be done. He made a great mockery of one of the most overrated niggers ever in bakkaball (even with niggers doing what they do best, running, stealing, and shooting), when a nigger student making "Cracka Jack" in crayon would have been applauded and awarded first place.

https://wibx950.com/parents-community-livid-over-potentially-racist-artwork-at-high-school-art-show/

On a completely serious note, all this cereal that kids eat is simply breakfast junk food. There's so much added sugar even in the "healthiest" kinds, and most have no nutritional value. Better off feeding a growing child a real breakfast of a couple of eggs, a couple of pieces of bacon or sausage links, a couple of pieces of low-sugar whole wheat toast, a piece of fruit.

Funny SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT, maing!! Now let's make up a cereal for colin krapaernick!!

NiggerWrangler
05-17-2024, 03:00 AM

That's absolutely fantastic! Kid was raised right and has real talent!!

Sandy
05-17-2024, 02:44 PM
Here it is! I'm afraid I don't know who made this instant Chimpout classic all those years ago, but I knew I had it somewhere. Saved back in 2012!