PDA

View Full Version : Nigger jihadist threatens judge in open court

Sandy
08-03-2017, 08:58 PM
Terrence McNeil, 24, made the remarks to U.S. District Judge Dan Polster toward the end of a sentencing hearing on charges that he threatened members of the military and their families in the name of the Islamic State, a terrorist group also known as ISIS or ISIL.

McNeil also said he would be rewarded in the afterlife.

"Nothing you did today even matters. Jihad will continue until the day of judgment," McNeil said. "And that's a promise from Allah. It's not going to change. It's not going to stop. Neither of them are. My commission of Allah is not going to stop. So this is meaningless. I'll be rewarded for what I do. You'll be punished for what you do. I'm fine with that. You're fine with that. So we'll wait for the punishment of Allah to afflict you, either by himself or through the hands of the Muslims, and then we'll see. Inshallah."

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/08/akron_terrorism_suspect_senten.html

I don't know why we wait. These asslifters, especially the niggers, are always so eager for a reward. So why not send them to meet Allah?