PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barker tells sow, "Don't touch me."

IseDaDiva
04-29-2024, 06:35 PM
It wasn't the first time he had to fend off a big, sweaty, smelly he/sheboon chimping and trying to get her chiggun-greasy phalanges on him, especially at this age.

"Don't attack me. Don't touch me. Don't let her get me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk_aUsHilxA

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-29-2024, 07:36 PM
It wasn't the first time he had to fend off a big, sweaty, smelly he/sheboon chimping and trying to get her chiggun-greasy phalanges on him, especially at this age.

"Don't attack me. Don't touch me. Don't let her get me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk_aUsHilxA
:lol he knew she was about to chimpout. I bet this car is rollin down the road right now with busted headlights and garbage bag/duct tape windows.

Ignatow
04-29-2024, 08:05 PM
Any sane person wouldn't want any contact with any shitskin. It's a rule I live by. Never expose yourself to disease and filth. Ever!

With the same logic, coal burners commit the most abominable of sins.

haywood
04-30-2024, 07:26 AM
Any sane person wouldn't want any contact with any shitskin. It's a rule I live by. Never expose yourself to disease and filth. Ever!

With the same logic, coal burners commit the most abominable of sins.

Even WORSE when they incubate a primate!! Hey that rhymes, a sign of the times!!

IseDaDiva
04-30-2024, 05:26 PM
:lol he knew she was about to chimpout. I bet this car is rollin down the road right now with busted headlights and garbage bag/duct tape windows.

Reminds me of one of the cases on my court shows. Fugly sow "breaks up" with her buck, who was so abusive. Anyway, to celebrate her new freedom and independence from her nigga, she does what most of us would do, and buys a 23-year-old convertible Mercedes from someone on CL, who saw the sow coming. Think how coo' and sexy she beez lookin' while cruisin' around the hood in that. Niggers just love they ancient Mercedes!

She soon finds out she can't roll the windows up, so to protect her precious status symbol, so she sticks pieces of cardboard in the opening where the windows should be. Shockingly she finds that cardboard doesn't repel water all that well, so uses shower curtains instead. She even supplied a pic of her pretty, elderly car draped in the curtains. Pretty funny shit.

She wasn't smart enough to think of the garbage bag/duct tape solution.

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-01-2024, 01:03 AM
Reminds me of one of the cases on my court shows. Fugly sow "breaks up" with her buck, who was so abusive. Anyway, to celebrate her new freedom and independence from her nigga, she does what most of us would do, and buys a 23-year-old convertible Mercedes from someone on CL, who saw the sow coming. Think how coo' and sexy she beez lookin' while cruisin' around the hood in that. Niggers just love they ancient Mercedes!

She soon finds out she can't roll the windows up, so to protect her precious status symbol, so she sticks pieces of cardboard in the opening where the windows should be. Shockingly she finds that cardboard doesn't repel water all that well, so uses shower curtains instead. She even supplied a pic of her pretty, elderly car draped in the curtains. Pretty funny shit.

She wasn't smart enough to think of the garbage bag/duct tape solution.
:lol yea, the garbage bag and duct tape method is reserved for poor white trash who are miles smarter than niggers.