PDA

View Full Version : Houston Sow Leaves Nigglets Alone to go on a Cruise!

NiggerWrangler
04-15-2024, 09:42 PM
Nigger Mammy of the Year contestant right here!

Nigger Lakesha Wood Williams (29) was seen leaving it's nest on April 4th, with luggage, by neighbors. Neighbors finally decided to call police and a welfare check was done on April 9th.

Police found two nigglets, ages 6 and 8, in "unsanitary conditions." I doubt mammy being there or gone had any bearing on the conditions.

Nigger Lakesha is being held on a $25,000 bond.

We should send this nigger along with the rest of the niggers on a cruise back to Africa. One way.

https://youtu.be/Qac1vNHr1hg?si=zKcR02b871IapiXF

Jim Crow
04-16-2024, 06:44 AM
“Unsanitary conditions“ is the natural state of the average nigger habitat. I’m not defending.the she boon by any means.But, we’re not talking about human kids. 6 & 8 year old niggers are already fully capable to steal rob rape and prostitute theyselves. Most of them are already out on the streets by that age. I guess these were dumber than the average hood rats.

haywood
04-16-2024, 09:53 AM
Nigger Mammy of the Year contestant right here!

Nigger Lakesha Wood Williams (29) was seen leaving it's nest on April 4th, with luggage, by neighbors. Neighbors finally decided to call police and a welfare check was done on April 9th.

Police found two nigglets, ages 6 and 8, in "unsanitary conditions." I doubt mammy being there or gone had any bearing on the conditions.

Nigger Lakesha is being held on a $25,000 bond.

We should send this nigger along with the rest of the niggers on a cruise back to Africa. One way.

https://youtu.be/Qac1vNHr1hg?si=zKcR02b871IapiXF

Works for me!!

NiggerWrangler
04-17-2024, 10:54 PM
“Unsanitary conditions“ is the natural state of the average nigger habitat. I’m not defending.the she boon by any means.But, we’re not talking about human kids. 6 & 8 year old niggers are already fully capable to steal rob rape and prostitute theyselves. Most of them are already out on the streets by that age. I guess these were dumber than the average hood rats.

Two different 6 year old bucks have shot their teachers!

IseDaDiva
04-17-2024, 11:26 PM
Two different 6 year old bucks have shot their teachers!

I recall a 3-year-old sprog shot his own mammy dead, right in the coconut. The little spook had better aim than all the big bucks.

NiggerWrangler
04-18-2024, 11:27 PM
I recall a 3-year-old sprog shot his own mammy dead, right in the coconut. The little spook had better aim than all the big bucks.

Hero nigglet!