PDA

View Full Version : Jean Carlos Punches 9 Year Old Girl in NYC

NiggerWrangler
04-15-2024, 08:55 PM
Another serial punchy nigger.

Not sure if it's some kind of half-breed monkey or what. That's some seriously nappy hair though.

Anyway, Nigger Jean Carlos (not going to attempt to spell it's last name) is another frequent flyer in NYC. The animal is awaiting trial for a separate brutal attack from a couple of weeks ago. Also unprovoked.

In the case before us, Nigger Jean Carlos walked up to the random mother and daughter punched the little girl in the mouth.

Being NYC, we'll likely never know, but I'm willing to speculate this animal might be an illegal alien.

https://youtu.be/yfi_I4--MWY?si=3b884KQLH3JfaThD

SC Anemia
04-16-2024, 02:48 AM
Sooooo many things to be angry about here!

The jackass of a judge who released this pile of subhuman excrement only two weeks earlier WITHOUT BAIL for doing the exact same thing.

Also, a NINE YEAR OLD GIRL! WTF? Really brave nigger here.

Remember the story of a mom who waited outside a courtroom with a gun? Same sort of asshole defendant but right and proper instant karma that time.

https://youtu.be/YnaOvWeiBQw?si=9bUliH8p4nhX38uP

Jim Crow
04-16-2024, 06:52 AM
Nu yawk shitty. impossible to get a carry permit. But, after I was stuck up while driving a cab, I made sure to carry an unmarked piece from then on,until I moved to Florida. The way I seen it “better to be judged by 12 than carried by six”.

haywood
04-16-2024, 09:54 AM

Not sure if it's some kind of half-breed monkey or what. That's some seriously nappy hair though.

Anyway, Nigger Jean Carlos (not going to attempt to spell it's last name) is another frequent flyer in NYC. The animal is awaiting trial for a separate brutal attack from a couple of weeks ago. Also unprovoked.

In the case before us, Nigger Jean Carlos walked up to the random mother and daughter punched the little girl in the mouth.

Being NYC, we'll likely never know, but I'm willing to speculate this animal might be an illegal alien.

https://youtu.be/yfi_I4--MWY?si=3b884KQLH3JfaThD

Haiticoon for SURE!!

Zambo
04-16-2024, 10:10 AM

Not sure if it's some kind of half-breed monkey or what. That's some seriously nappy hair though....

I read somewhere that the reason niggers have "nappy" hair is because it isn't really hair at all. It's a primitive type of wool that can actually be carded, spun, woven and felted, unlike human hair which cannot.

Kagman
04-16-2024, 11:29 AM
I read somewhere that the reason niggers have "nappy" hair is because it isn't really hair at all. It's a primitive type of wool that can actually be carded, spun, woven and felted, unlike human hair which cannot.

Actually, it's an evolutionary adaptation. The shape of the hair shaft is ovoid and grows inconsistently along the cross section of the hair. This causes the nigger's tangled mess. Why? So parasites such as lice cannot latch on. Their claws cannot easily grip the hair shaft

Humans evolved bigger, more complex brains... Niggers evolve hair the bugs they swim in cannot hold on to...

Niggers are filthy, disgusting beasts.

Libtardologist
04-16-2024, 05:01 PM
dat lil girl was looking at me raciss and sheeit