PDA

View Full Version : OJ

MoonCricket
04-13-2024, 01:35 PM
That fucking mumbling, BixNood Nigger stole air for 30 years more than he should have. Good fucking riddance!

CoonsЯus
04-14-2024, 07:53 AM
Same applies to every coon. Some coons are more annoying and frustrating than others. This particular spook can cause no more uproar now it has terminated. I recommend that all niggers should be exported immediately to prevent any further such instances of TNB.

haywood
04-14-2024, 08:11 AM
Same applies to every coon. Some coons are more annoying and frustrating than others. This particular spook can cause no more uproar now it has terminated. I recommend that all niggers should be exported immediately to prevent any further such instances of TNB.

My close friend who texted me 3 days ago had a real HATRED of this nigger!! He told me that the primate was receiving 25K a munf from it's pension!! He said that all this nigger did was play golf all day, snort cocaine and creep on whyte wimmenz!! He said GOOD RIDDANCE!! I SECOND that!!

Ignatow
04-14-2024, 04:32 PM
Hate on OJ all you want, he's a nigger, after all, but he did TAKE OUT THE TRASH. He did what he's supposed to do to his mudshark, successfully. No lower filth than miscegenating coalburners.

Jim Crow
04-14-2024, 06:53 PM
Hate on OJ all you want, he's a nigger, after all, but he did TAKE OUT THE TRASH. He did what he's supposed to do to his mudshark, successfully. No lower filth than miscegenating coalburners.

I agree! 100%!

Tar Remover
04-16-2024, 07:29 PM

Gotta agree there, Ig!

Jim Crow
04-17-2024, 07:36 AM
I don’t hate on niggers any more or less when they mate with a mudshark.(I really don’t see how I could hate.niggers any more than I do already. Lol!).Niggers are a low IQ species of savage beast that acts on instinct .It’s always the human female’s fault,choosing beastiality.. And I’m happy when they pay for it with their life,murdered by that beast!