PDA

View Full Version : Teen, Jayvaun, shoves woman down stairs just because.

IseDaDiva
04-12-2024, 08:03 PM
He's just a teen. He didn't know it was wrong. Dindu nuffin.

The teen boy busted for callously shoving (https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-news/nyc-teen-arrested-for-shoving-robbing-68-year-old-woman-outside-queens-church/) a Queens grandmother down the steps of her church and stealing her purse attempted to take his own life while in custody Friday, law enforcement sources said.

Jayvaun Prince, 16 — who was arrested Thursday in the brutal mugging of 68-year-old Irene Tahliambouris — took his shirt off and wrapped it around his neck inside the NYPD’s 107th Precinct stationhouse, the sources said.
He was brought out in a stretcher and hospitalized, but was not seriously injured, the sources said.

And someone thought the nigger was worth saving. Libtards want niggers to feel free from slabery. So this is what they do when freed.

I guess it's a buck.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-news/teen-accused-of-shoving-queens-grandmother-down-church-steps-attempts-suicide-at-nypd-precinct/

Nigroids
04-13-2024, 11:34 AM
Again and again, when I see these stories I just think, "this Nigger is lucky I wasn't there." But then they never do these things unless it's someone weaker than them, and alone. :mad:

IseDaDiva
04-13-2024, 11:48 AM
Again and again, when I see these stories I just think, "this Nigger is lucky I wasn't there." But then they never do these things unless it's someone weaker than them, and alone. :mad:

Count on it!

Niggers are Useless
04-13-2024, 12:25 PM
Too bad he left the batfairy hanging instead.
Officers should hand him a throwaway with one bullet and tell him to try harder this time.
Niggers are scum Maybe this lady has a couple strapping greek kids who will set this right.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-13-2024, 04:15 PM
Too bad he left the batfairy hanging instead.
Officers should hand him a throwaway with one bullet and tell him to try harder this time.
Niggers are scum Maybe this lady has a couple strapping greek kids who will set this right.
He would accidentally shoot himself in the foot with it and we would have to pay its medical bills. They are completely useless and will never amount to anything more than gibsmuhdats, murder and mayhem.

Whitey Ford
04-13-2024, 07:15 PM
Somebody relaxed. :(
https://i.imgur.com/IjoZMiy.jpg

Jim Crow
04-14-2024, 07:44 AM
Nu yawk sucks! Instead of stopping nigger’s self deletion, it should’ve been encouraged! Or at least overlooked till the batwingfairy delivered! That worthless beast. It’s just going to get out and hurt more humans. Maybe kill next time.

NiggerWrangler
04-16-2024, 03:39 AM
He's just a teen. He didn't know it was wrong. Dindu nuffin.

And someone thought the nigger was worth saving. Libtards want niggers to feel free from slabery. So this is what they do when freed.

I guess it's a buck.

https://nypost.com/2024/04/12/us-news/teen-accused-of-shoving-queens-grandmother-down-church-steps-attempts-suicide-at-nypd-precinct/

They could have let the nigger off itself and simply call it a late term abortion.

Libtardologist
04-20-2024, 04:01 AM
That first picture of the snakeheaded nig looks like a contender for someone's Profile Picture.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2024, 11:56 AM

NiggerWrangler
04-20-2024, 11:11 PM

Those responsible for continually putting the nigger back on the street need to be charged as accomplices to every crime it commits.

IseDaDiva
04-21-2024, 12:47 PM
Those responsible for continually putting the nigger back on the street need to be charged as accomplices to every crime it commits.

Totally! This enrages me so much. This woman, and the other victims of nigger savagery, aren't just suffering from their horrendous physical injuries, but the mental ones. Is this woman ever going to be the same, feel safe on the street, go to her church, or visit friends? I think not. Is Mayor NIgger Adams going to offer HER free counselling or is that only for criminiggers who are having a mental health crisis?

The nigger, OTOH, might get what punishment? Is shoving someone on the stairs really a crime if a nigger does it? Maybe a Class A Misdemeanor, with the sentence being 1 year in NU and a fine? So Jayvaun will probably be back out and hunting for more defenseless victims in a few months. Meanwhile, this owman has a life sentence.

NiggerWrangler
04-23-2024, 12:28 AM
Totally! This enrages me so much. This woman, and the other victims of nigger savagery, aren't just suffering from their horrendous physical injuries, but the mental ones. Is this woman ever going to be the same, feel safe on the street, go to her church, or visit friends? I think not. Is Mayor NIgger Adams going to offer HER free counselling or is that only for criminiggers who are having a mental health crisis?

The nigger, OTOH, might get what punishment? Is shoving someone on the stairs really a crime if a nigger does it? Maybe a Class A Misdemeanor, with the sentence being 1 year in NU and a fine? So Jayvaun will probably be back out and hunting for more defenseless victims in a few months. Meanwhile, this owman has a life sentence.

Just like the "beloved Michael Jackson impersonator" Daniel Penny was forced to deal with, they'll Gove this violent nigger savage some sort of "diversion program" and pat themselves on the back. It's pure evil.

haywood
04-23-2024, 02:15 PM

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!