PDA

View Full Version : Sheboons die of stupidity while twerking

Odin's balls
03-25-2024, 06:29 PM
Niggers once again push the envelope for stupid ways to die.

Note the wonderful English names of the fat arse sheboons too.

They will not be missed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13237223/Driver-killed-two-friends-twerking-Mini-Cooper-Battersea.html

Niggers are Useless
03-25-2024, 06:49 PM
Meh good riddance. That is a nigger original way to go. This should be the next nigger tic toc challenge, I hope it catches on.

haywood
03-25-2024, 10:56 PM
Niggers once again push the envelope for stupid ways to die.

Note the wonderful English names of the fat arse sheboons too.

They will not be missed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13237223/Driver-killed-two-friends-twerking-Mini-Cooper-Battersea.html

See, niggers can fly!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-25-2024, 10:58 PM
See, niggers can fly!!
Their dense bones make sure they aren’t airborne for long. I hope the concrete is ok.

haywood
03-26-2024, 12:08 AM
Their dense bones make sure they aren’t airborne for long. I hope the concrete is ok.

As do I!!

IseDaDiva
03-26-2024, 12:09 PM
"Death by Twerking". Just when you think you've heard every dumb way to die.:lol

Adele Ojokie Aidonojie

More Africoons. Are there any humans left in London?
Jurors were also told how the defendant allegedly told witnesses not to call police or an ambulance, and enquired about whether there were cameras on the street.

Typical caring niggroe, just concerned with saving its own worthless black hide.

Jim Crow
03-26-2024, 02:06 PM
The only sad part is that I wasn’t there to see it, and there is no video. It would’ve been very entertaining to see.

Tar Remover
03-27-2024, 05:11 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

IseDaDiva
03-27-2024, 06:25 PM
The only sad part is that I wasn’t there to see it, and there is no video. It would’ve been very entertaining to see.

Truly popcorn-worthy! I just feel sorry for whoever had to scrape those smashed sheboons off the pavement and hose it down with bleach.

Alas, they'll twerk no more!

Tar Remover
04-08-2024, 04:12 AM
"Death by Twerking". Just when you think you've heard every dumb way to die.:lol

Adele Ojokie Aidonojie

More Africoons. Are there any humans left in London?

Typical caring niggroe, just concerned with saving its own worthless black hide.

I beez lubbin' da avatar, Diva! :rofl:rofl:rofl ....an sheeit.

IseDaDiva
04-08-2024, 10:17 AM
I beez lubbin' da avatar, Diva! :rofl:rofl:rofl ....an sheeit.

Oh, good. She's a beaut, isn't she?

Tar Remover
04-08-2024, 08:33 PM

Absolutely! Let's BOTH marry her!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-09-2024, 09:45 PM

I have heard there are cameras ALL OVER London, the bastard bobbies are just keeping it for their own enjoyment,
besides it would be raycissss to let real WHITE British people enjoy the demise of their tormentor invaders..

I don't know where you found that demonic boon, but I keep having to find some eyewash after I read your posts now,
that thing is what nightmares are made of !