PDA

View Full Version : Police Shoot Armed 18 Year Old Buck After Car Chase

NiggerWrangler
03-15-2024, 06:24 PM
American Canyon, California...

Police tried to stop Nigger Demara Vaughan Rogers III for a traffic violation. Instead of stopping, Nigger Demara takes off. After a chase, a blowout, and crash, Nigger Demara bails out of the car with a gun in both hands. The officer tells the nigger to stop or he would shoot. The nigger doesn't stop, but does toss one of the guns. The officer, a man of his word, shot Nigger Demara in the back!

This is a longer video so we get to hear the nigger piss and moan and cry for his mammy!

The nigger pleaded "no contest" to petty charges that amount to not much in the way of consequences.

Nigger Demara will be sentenced on March 22.

https://youtu.be/rJtF48MGLJ4?si=aJgAkX-IjghgZxQQ

Groid_Rage
03-16-2024, 12:45 PM
Piss poor marksmanship, that teenapers should have been goodified.

Zambo
03-16-2024, 02:14 PM
i hate these videos that are all blurred so you can't see the nigger's criminal face. What are they hiding? I mean every nigger looks like every OTHER nigger, so what does this one have that's so special?

haywood
03-16-2024, 03:34 PM
American Canyon, California...

Police tried to stop Nigger Demara Vaughan Rogers III for a traffic violation. Instead of stopping, Nigger Demara takes off. After a chase, a blowout, and crash, Nigger Demara bails out of the car with a gun in both hands. The officer tells the nigger to stop or he would shoot. The nigger doesn't stop, but does toss one of the guns. The officer, a man of his word, shot Nigger Demara in the back!

This is a longer video so we get to hear the nigger piss and moan and cry for his mammy!

The nigger pleaded "no contest" to petty charges that amount to not much in the way of consequences.

Nigger Demara will be sentenced on March 22.

https://youtu.be/rJtF48MGLJ4?si=aJgAkX-IjghgZxQQ

Bat Fairy beez SLACKIN' N' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Jim Crow
03-16-2024, 08:32 PM
Sucks!No batwings!

CoonsЯus
03-17-2024, 01:20 AM
The cost of keeping these niggers around is astounding. The tranquility of those neighborhoods decimated, just because we needed fucking cotton undies 300 years ago.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-17-2024, 09:25 AM
The cost of keeping these niggers around is astounding. The tranquility of those neighborhoods decimated, just because we needed fucking cotton undies 300 years ago.
I would bet each habitual nigger felon, in and out of NU its whole life, costs taxpayers anywhere from 1 to 10 million bucks in their life times. The country could be out of debt in just a few years if they just start using rope again instead of thinking putting them in a cage will ever straighten them out.

NiggerWrangler
03-18-2024, 11:22 PM
Piss poor marksmanship, that teenapers should have been goodified.

Indeed!