PDA

View Full Version : Poland has waterparks, too. And niggers.

Whitey Ford
03-15-2024, 04:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1jTzs2C.jpg

ShitSkinScientist
03-15-2024, 04:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/1jTzs2C.jpg

Actually, niggers are quite rare in Poland.

This is not a first case some woke creative artist got an idea to place a nigger into a commercial in a country where niggers are actually rare.

Ignatow
03-15-2024, 05:43 PM
Ads like these are the beginning of mudsharking. Niggers are shown as human, when in fact they're not. Beware Poland. You don't want halfbreeds running around.

Niggers are Useless
03-15-2024, 10:33 PM
I notice the photographer has the mudsharks head turned. I bet thats so we don't see her black eyes and busted lip.

:mudglasses

Don't do it poland, niggers are the most expensive thing you will ever purchase.

IseDaDiva
03-16-2024, 11:20 AM

This is not a first case some woke creative artist got an idea to place a nigger into a commercial in a country where niggers are actually rare.

How odd. Not one other picture of that park shows a mudshark or a nigger. Maybe someone complained the lack of "inclusion" or diversity so they had to scour the streets to find a nigger to put in one picture. What would niggers be doing in a WATER park?

The other pics are all like this. The place looks amazing.

haywood
03-16-2024, 03:37 PM

The I would wager that the RAPE statistics are VERY LOW there!! I know that Russians and Ukrainians HATE niggers, I'm not sure how the Poles feel toward the Primate Plague!!

ShitSkinScientist
03-16-2024, 04:02 PM
If one really does want to find a nigger in Poland, one is for sure going to find one, but niggers are rather rare species in the eastern Europe, including Poland.

I believe, those woke artists sometimes place some sorts of shitskins just to create a controversy. Honestly, even in my country I do not remember what commercials stores used to run, but I remember a particular one where they placed a nigger (actually a nigger-model from abroad) as it caused uproar, people were sending negative messages to the particular chain featured in the commercial and newspapers were publishing articles about lingering racism in the population because of those messages.

Jim Crow
03-18-2024, 05:16 PM
I had a Polish immigrant neighbor who lived across the street in my old neighborhood. He was married to an American wife. She had a daughter who married a half breed nigger. He would not allow the nigger in his home. For this reason, his wife would go to visit her daughter alone. He often told me that if it was his blood daughter, that marriage would’ve happened over his dead body. I believed him!

Ignatow
03-18-2024, 08:09 PM
I had a Polish immigrant neighbor who lived across the street in my old neighborhood. He was married to an American wife. She had a daughter who married a half breed nigger. He would not allow the nigger in his home. For this reason, his wife would go to visit her daughter alone. He often told me that if it was his blood daughter, that marriage would’ve happened over his dead body. I believed him!

Thank God I don't have children. But if I did and if they ever went the way of the nigger, I'd consider them dead, and not to be remembered, ever.