PDA

View Full Version : Nigger at the gas station

DaveInTexas
02-29-2024, 10:00 PM
So the other day, I was at the pump getting some gas and this nigger rolled on by (in a car much nicer than mine) and said 'Hay mane, can I haz sum money'

They don't think twice about asking for money, even if they have more money than you do. Begging is just in their dna

Ignatow
03-01-2024, 01:28 AM
I presume you didn't call it nigger because you're still able to post here at CO.

ShitSkinScientist
03-01-2024, 03:32 AM
Be happy, he did not call you "my brother".

He might have stolen the car.

Niggers are Useless
03-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Reply: I'll trade you a dollar for a blunt wrap.
Lucky his crew didn't jump out and steal your car. That was a close call.

haywood
03-02-2024, 04:07 PM
So the other day, I was at the pump getting some gas and this nigger rolled on by (in a car much nicer than mine) and said 'Hay mane, can I haz sum money'

They don't think twice about asking for money, even if they have more money than you do. Begging is just in their dna

Dat beez da' TROOF N' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! They are the most ENTITLED species on the planet!!

CoonsЯus
03-17-2024, 01:23 AM
Begging is just in their dna

Well DNA = Disgusting Nigger Activity. The nigger wasn't begging, it was trying to extort you from your ' presumed ' weakness. As my Avatar says, see black, stay back. It's the only way to be sure.

Jim Crow
03-17-2024, 05:32 PM
Consider yourself lucky.Niggers usually don’t ax,they steak up behind you,stab or pistolwhip then take! I get my gas at Costco.Cheaper and less likely to see nigger thugs. Although, I always keep my right hand by my waistband.

IseDaDiva
04-09-2024, 05:58 PM

It may have had a nicer car, but it's not paying for it. It was either stolen or has been repoed by now.