PDA

View Full Version : Longtime lurker

Ray Cistman
02-28-2024, 11:45 AM
I've probably been lurking on and off for 14 years, recently became addicted to the mudshark mortuary. You guys are the funniest mother fuckers I've ever read, I feel like I have to contribute some of my favorite stuff now to repay you for the endless laughs. I think I laughed at "George Groid" for 20 minutes straight last night.

Let's keep doing the lord's work here.

IseDaDiva
02-28-2024, 06:26 PM
I've probably been lurking on and off for 14 years, recently became addicted to the mudshark mortuary. You guys are the funniest mother fuckers I've ever read, I feel like I have to contribute some of my favorite stuff now to repay you for the endless laughs. I think I laughed at "George Groid" for 20 minutes straight last night.

Hello and welcome! :) Yes, this is a great place for us to laugh through our tears!

Ignatow
02-28-2024, 07:38 PM
Welcome fellow racist! Well speciest to be precise.

Niggers are Useless
02-28-2024, 08:41 PM
Welcome and keep reading the posts. Niggers are a hilarious species and their antics as they rape and murder their way through our society while being supported by both our politicians and the media make their nigger behavior while tragic most times, even funnier.
The anointment of St George griod became a rallying point for street communists everywhere and still remains a never ending funny point for us chimpers.
Welcome again, read the rules and enjoy.

haywood
02-29-2024, 12:26 AM

Welcome!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-29-2024, 01:21 AM
Welcome knee grow! I mean Ray. Ole George the groid is flapping around with his batwings in hell where he belongs as we speak. Probably getting his purple, fat, suction cup bootlips stuck on satan’s window every time he flies into it. Fuck that nigger. I wouldn’t piss on it if it was on fire. Yet, libtard country sets the world ablaze over his parasitic, uselss ass that had never contributed one thing to society. Anyways, welcome!

CoonsЯus
02-29-2024, 08:30 PM
No relation to the other Raymond by any chance ? :lol

Welcome to the sanest space on earth !

Coon Town
03-02-2024, 12:43 AM

Welcome to the best damn site on the web.

:club

jenkemfactory
03-02-2024, 07:08 AM
Yoyoyo muh nigguhhh! Yoyo!
Welcome to the forum!

Whitey Ford
03-10-2024, 10:28 PM
Welcome to Chimp Out, the first website on the nets to correctly predict that Bill DeBlasio's ape offspring would eventually chimp out. :lol
https://i.imgur.com/5R3ADyn.jpg

haywood
03-11-2024, 12:37 PM

Welcome!!

MightyWhite
03-30-2024, 09:28 AM
Sorry so late. Been off for awhile. Welcome aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. Its the best part of the day. Have fun.

CoonsЯus
04-21-2024, 08:18 AM
So one post in 3 months ? What happened ? Did you get eaten by niggers ?

haywood
04-24-2024, 09:51 PM

Welcome!! I've been on this site for 15 years and it has HELPED me keep my SANITY!!