PDA

View Full Version : CoalToll FAIL: burner escapes nigger jocker who kidnapped, burned and beat her w/ tire iron- 80 year N.U. Scholarship

Whitey Ford
02-04-2024, 09:56 PM
Man who burned and beat girlfriend with tire iron, socket wrench and baseball bat receives maximum punishment from judge

https://i.ibb.co/y46GsKm/beatenandkidnapped.jpg

A jury took just an hour to convict a man of a brutal South Carolina assault in which he beat and burned his girlfriend, requiring her to escape and run barefoot and bloodied to a nearby Walmart, authorities say.

The burner found refuge at a WALMART! :lol
The burner deleted her instagram, but her name appears to be Hailey Mitchell.

https://i.ibb.co/Tcz5f81/burnerconn.jpg

The victim was held against her will, sexually assaulted, and subjected to severe beatings that caused multiple traumatic injuries. The victim was beaten with various items such as a tire iron, a socket wrench, a baseball bat, and suffered multiple third-degree burns to her body, the solicitor’s office said.

According to the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit Solicitor’s Office in Conway, the victim and Funderburk began a romantic relationship in July 2021. But the relationship quickly turned violent. The victim was “severely” beaten with various items including a tire iron, socket wrench and baseball bat, causing multiple traumatic injuries. She also suffered multiple third-degree burns to her body. Funderburk also sexually assaulted her. Prosecutors described what the victim went through as an “unimaginable ordeal.”

https://news.yahoo.com/conway-man-sentenced-80-years-234242447.html

IseDaDiva
02-05-2024, 01:24 PM
Oh, hell. So much TNB: Typical burner - I bet she squawked about how much she hates White "ppl" -, nigger going Category 5, Walmart refuge... We only need to hear this started with a fight over some KFC.

The only shocking thing here is that the burner is still sucking in oxygen. That lazy, floppy-titted nigga (*gag*) couldn't even finish her off even with all those weapons.

Well, she wanted to spend her life with that he/she buck. It nearly came true. Try again whore - after you get out of the hospital. Maybe you'll have better luck with a different nigger. :lol

haywood
02-05-2024, 02:45 PM
Oh, hell. So much TNB: Typical burner - I bet she squawked about how much she hates White "ppl" -, nigger going Category 5, Walmart refuge... We only need to hear this started with a fight over some KFC.

The only shocking thing here is that the burner is still sucking in oxygen. That lazy, floppy-titted nigga (*gag*) couldn't even finish her off even with all those weapons.

Well, she wanted to spend her life with that he/she buck. It nearly came true. Try again whore - after you get out of the hospital. Maybe you'll have better luck with a different nigger. :lol

Not!! :unigger:violin:rofl:traybat:burner:racist

Groid_Rage
02-05-2024, 04:10 PM
Niggers suck!

Groid_Rage
02-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Funderburk? A Germanic nigger?

Niggers are Useless
02-05-2024, 05:21 PM
The toll collector will show up for this burner with her next rape ape. No doubt.

IseDaDiva
02-05-2024, 06:36 PM
Funderburk? A Germanic nigger?

Exactly what I was wondering! Why is no one complaining about all the nigger appropriation of human names? Niggers need to start using Africoon names.