PDA

View Full Version : This photo is obviously racist

Whitey Ford
02-02-2024, 02:27 AM
Notice how none of these guys has a nigger doll? Racist!
https://i.imgur.com/M3eJrSH.jpg

IseDaDiva
03-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Notice how none of these guys has a nigger doll? Racist!
https://i.imgur.com/M3eJrSH.jpg

OMG! :lol These guys are a bunch of whackadoodles, but really? I'd rather have a silicone doll than a nigger. It might be lousy company, but at least it wouldn't cut my head off and set me on fire.

ETA: The guy on the far right must have been short on funds to get that thing!

Kagman
03-05-2024, 02:25 AM
I'll turn the 'racist' narrative on this and call it yet another attack on White men... Where are the niggers with some chunk of Silicon? Nope, only White men are depraved enough for such things.

I'd argue if there was some filthy coon buck among them, the picture would have never seen what distribution it did...

But according to the MSM/BigTech, Niggers would never think of doing this........

IseDaDiva
03-05-2024, 10:58 AM
I'll turn the 'racist' narrative on this and call it yet another attack on White men... Where are the niggers with some chunk of Silicon? Nope, only White men are depraved enough for such things.

I'd argue if there was some filthy coon buck among them, the picture would have never seen what distribution it did...

But according to the MSM/BigTech, Niggers would never think of doing this........

Niggers can't afford those Real Dolls that cost in the thousands, and tailpipes are free!

Zambo
03-05-2024, 11:04 AM
What a bunch of pervs! The one on the front right looks like Hillary Clinton.

Niggers are Useless
03-05-2024, 07:06 PM
The guy in the superman shirt gave me a chuckle. Where are the dudes with the blonde and brunette in the back row or are they the lesbians/ singles in case these other guys want a menage a trois? Hopefully we will never know.
This is a very creepy funny photo.

Whitey Ford
03-06-2024, 02:38 AM
ETA: The guy on the far right must have been short on funds to get that thing!

The company that makes those high end ones like the guy on the left hand front side has is called RealDoll. Howard Stern bought a couple back in the day to be obnoxious on his old radio show. Those things are not cheap, like $5K-$10K for one. All those pervs out there better take a night job. :lol

https://i.ibb.co/55J7Zjs/realdoll.png

Jim Crow
03-06-2024, 06:11 PM
Call me old school, but I’d rather be alone with my hand, than a weirdo with a sex doll or an oil burner with a nigger. it may be just me because I’m old and set in my ways. But both of those things are disturbing to me.

Niggers are Useless
03-06-2024, 06:38 PM
The company that makes those high end ones like the guy on the left hand front side has is called RealDoll. Howard Stern bought a couple back in the day to be obnoxious on his old radio show. Those things are not cheap, like $5K-$10K for one. All those pervs out there better take a night job. :lol

Well that was fun to explain to my wife when she walked by and saw me chimping. LOL . Those things are even more disturbing when you scroll thru the pictures. Wow. I'm with you Jim Crow keep it old school.

IseDaDiva
03-06-2024, 07:05 PM
Call me old school, but I’d rather be alone with my hand, than a weirdo with a sex doll or an oil burner with a nigger. it may be just me because I’m old and set in my ways. But both of those things are disturbing to me.

If you're old school because you can't imagine paying a fortune for a hunk of silicone in the shape of a woman and calling it your "girlfriend" then I'm old school. It's so creepy, like necrophilia, or having a drugged sex slave, IMO.

They also sell male dolls, but they're not made for women. So gross.

I don't know any women who would want "Rod" hanging around their houses. :lol I certainly wouldn't.

animal mother
03-06-2024, 07:34 PM

The real upside for these dolls is that they can’t talk.:D

Jim Crow
03-06-2024, 07:55 PM
If you're old school because you can't imagine paying a fortune for a hunk of silicone in the shape of a woman and calling it your "girlfriend" then I'm old school. It's so creepy, like necrophilia, or having a drugged sex slave, IMO.

They also sell male dolls, but they're not made for women. So gross.

I don't know any women who would want "Rod" hanging around their houses. :lol I certainly wouldn't.

Yes!Like necrophilia! Very creepy and demented.That’s probably how Ted Bundy started! Lol!

IseDaDiva
03-06-2024, 09:29 PM
The real upside for these dolls is that they can’t talk.:D

True! If I had "Rod" he'd never be asking what's for dinner or requesting ironed shirts. :lol