PDA

View Full Version : Magic Nigger Lies and Propaganda

IseDaDiva
02-01-2024, 06:57 PM
Okay, we all know these stories are nonsense, dragged out to make you see a zillion ads, and are normally nothing more than dumb but harmless clickbait, but this one is so outrageous - filled with stock photos and nigger worship - I'm just fuming.

We have a kindly old silverback, George (no last name, no location) who is retired at 70, (and a widower, to add more pathos) but feels the need to help others and "give back", as groids are prone to doing. He volunteers to work around an orphanage (of course) doing handy work when he notices 6 little White girls between 1 and 3 years old.

OF COURSE, no humans want to adopt pretty little White babies so our nigger feels sorry for them. The babies love ol' George so guess what? He wants to adopt them all. I might believe this story if there was an update about how George collected gubmint funds while he kept them in the basement, starving and raping them, finally selling them into prostitution.

So is that George? Or is this George?

These girls needed somebody badly! Otherwise, they would stay at this overfull orphanage for years to come. But it was obvious that (George) was their only hope.

And judging by their connection, George felt like this was the best option for everybody...

George gathered the six girls around him, a warm smile spreading across his face. "I have some wonderful news," he began, his voice trembling with emotion.

"I'm going to be your new dad." The girls looked at each other in disbelief, then back at George, their eyes widening with joy.

George spent the next few days transforming his house into a home fit for his new family. He painted walls, assembled beds, and arranged a play area, each brush stroke and tightened bolt filled with anticipation and hope.

Don't mind me. I'm just ranting and so pissed off that blatant lies and Libtard garbage like this can even be posted since we know many idiots will think it's real. "Oh, look how wonderful niggers are! Taking in all these beautiful little White girls when no mean evil White people would.'

Don't bother reading this infuriating stupidity.

https://www.pdfwonder.com/cl/en-38567/inf?utm_cost=RUKVDoEkCygzXyL4T6iL2-RluckI7znI1BB5mLAKge8%3D&utm_mb=xcs&tblci=GiCDdgK76kiCpQHtCgyKliPi02NFaydZPG8slMsOky4x CSCWhk4op9C8xMvkkqeJAQ&lo=co_m

NiggerWrangler
02-13-2024, 02:02 AM
Okay, we all know these stories are nonsense, dragged out to make you see a zillion ads, and are normally nothing more than dumb but harmless clickbait, but this one is so outrageous - filled with stock photos and nigger worship - I'm just fuming.

We have a kindly old silverback, George (no last name, no location) who is retired at 70, (and a widower, to add more pathos) but feels the need to help others and "give back", as groids are prone to doing. He volunteers to work around an orphanage (of course) doing handy work when he notices 6 little White girls between 1 and 3 years old.

OF COURSE, no humans want to adopt pretty little White babies so our nigger feels sorry for them. The babies love ol' George so guess what? He wants to adopt them all. I might believe this story if there was an update about how George collected gubmint funds while he kept them in the basement, starving and raping them, finally selling them into prostitution.

So is that George? Or is this George?

Don't mind me. I'm just ranting and so pissed off that blatant lies and Libtard garbage like this can even be posted since we know many idiots will think it's real. "Oh, look how wonderful niggers are! Taking in all these beautiful little White girls when no mean evil White people would.'

Don't bother reading this infuriating stupidity.

https://www.pdfwonder.com/cl/en-38567/inf?utm_cost=RUKVDoEkCygzXyL4T6iL2-RluckI7znI1BB5mLAKge8%3D&utm_mb=xcs&tblci=GiCDdgK76kiCpQHtCgyKliPi02NFaydZPG8slMsOky4x CSCWhk4op9C8xMvkkqeJAQ&lo=co_m

Disgusting propaganda.

Sandy
02-15-2024, 07:25 PM
The financial implications of raising six children soon hit George hard. Groceries, clothing, school supplies, medical expenses – the costs were relentless.

What bullshit. How did this nigger get to adopt 6 when it's hard for a highly paid white couple to adopt just one child? Two of my oldest friends tried for years until all the repeated paperwork finally wore them down, and they were told "Well now you're too old."

When that nigger is caught muh dikking the girls or selling them for muh dikk, the nigger and everyone responsible for approving the adoption should all be put in the gas chamber.

haywood
02-15-2024, 11:00 PM
What bullshit. How did this nigger get to adopt 6 when it's hard for a highly paid white couple to adopt just one child? Two of my oldest friends tried for years until all the repeated paperwork finally wore them down, and they were told "Well now you're too old."

When that nigger is caught muh dikking the girls or selling them for muh dikk, the nigger and everyone responsible for approving the adoption should all be put in the gas chamber.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
02-16-2024, 12:12 AM

That's the point. This never happened. It's all totally made up - a fairytale. A lie. Fiction. If there were 6 White baby girls up for adoption there would be a lineup to adopt them. As if they'd all be handed over to some Uncle Remus, silverback dinge, 70+ years old! And we know how many stupid people will buy this nonsense. It's evil.

Sandy
02-16-2024, 02:17 AM
That's the point. This never happened. It's all totally made up - a fairytale. A lie. Fiction. If there were 6 White baby girls up for adoption there would be a lineup to adopt them. As if they'd all be handed over to some Uncle Remus, silverback dinge, 70+ years old! And we know how many stupid people will buy this nonsense. It's evil.

Whew. I'm feeling better now. :D

animal mother
02-16-2024, 11:08 AM

When I first read this I thought it was just another satire piece from the Babylon Bee. I agree this was a made up fairy tale by some pandering liberal cucks.

Groid_Rage
02-16-2024, 01:30 PM
Even if Uncle Remus was white, there is no fucking way they'd let an old single guy adopt SIX female toddlers. Unless he had tons of money to hire live in nannies and nurses, no way.

Sandy
02-17-2024, 02:43 AM
Even if Uncle Remus was white, there is no fucking way they'd let an old single guy adopt SIX female toddlers. Unless he had tons of money to hire live in nannies and nurses, no way.

I don't know, I thought at first it was real, because it's just the kind of thing that a cuck judge and cuck orphanage director would do nowadays. Nothing is beyond the possible anymore when it comes to niggers and niggerloving, including little white girls being handed over to an elderly nigger, and maybe just a few, but the story embellished, and the part cut out about the little girls screaming in terror.

Jim Crow
02-17-2024, 07:39 AM
That’s one of the most fake and ridiculous articles I’ve read in ages. The photos are fake. liberals love to lie about their worthless,destructive nigger pets,portraying them as superheroes.But,a nigger is just a worthless destructive beast!

Whitey Ford
02-17-2024, 04:47 PM
Sounds like a heartwarming propaganda sitcom for the Hallmark Channel.