PDA

View Full Version : Making criminiggers work? That's rayciss

IseDaDiva
01-30-2024, 06:12 PM
Can we go one day without a 'Oh, the poor niggers!" sob story?

I have an idea: If niggers think they might not like prison, especially if it involves work of any kind, I have a novel answer - stop committing crimes.

They are among America’s most vulnerable laborers. If they refuse to work, some can jeopardize their chances of parole or face punishment like being sent to solitary confinement. They also are often excluded from protections guaranteed to almost all other full-time workers, even when they are seriously injured or killed on the job.

Those murdering, raping niggroes are so vulnerable. Oh, lawdy. Say it ain't so. They should get everything free, the way we law-abiding YTs do, right?

https://apnews.com/article/prison-to-plate-inmate-labor-investigation-c6f0eb4747963283316e494eadf08c4e

Groid_Rage
01-31-2024, 12:15 PM
OMG niggers have to work. The horror!

Ray Cizzums
01-31-2024, 02:19 PM
The work farm at Angola, Louisiana should be the model for all prisons. It makes the negro earn it's keep, and turns a small profit.
Tired, worn out negroes are far less trouble, in, or out of prison. Bad enough that government parasites live off of tired, worn out taxpayers -
we have to support the parasite niggers that they're hired to oversee. All niggers should be in work camps, unless they work and pay taxes,
while getting zero gibs muhs - same as the white man.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
01-31-2024, 05:54 PM
The work farm at Angola, Louisiana should be the model for all prisons. It makes the negro earn it's keep, and turns a small profit.
Tired, worn out negroes are far less trouble, in, or out of prison. Bad enough that government parasites live off of tired, worn out taxpayers -
we have to support the parasite niggers that they're hired to oversee. All niggers should be in work camps, unless they work and pay taxes,
while getting zero gibs muhs - same as the white man.
:bugeye

That's the principle I always used with my dogs - a tired dog is a good dog. Same applies to niggoes. If they had to work every day, year in and year out, the way we have and do, they'd be less likely to have the energy for rapin', robbin', and general TNB. We know how damned lazy they are.