PDA

View Full Version : Nigger + Wigger Rob Starfucks, Beat Clerks, Clerks Fight Back then Starfucks Fired the Brave Clerks

Groid_Rage
01-28-2024, 05:15 PM
Of course this happened in niggerfuxated, buffarilla led Saint Louis MO:
Starbucks fired a barista who was toiling to pay for paramedic school after he helped subdue two robbers who pistol-whipped him.

Michael Harrison, 20, told The Post he was manning the drive-thru last month when two masked men entered his downtown St. Louis location around noon and told everyone to get on the ground.

With one of the invaders waving what appeared to be a gun, the roughly ten employees and one customer present got on their stomachs in terror.

Many of them, the aspiring EMT said, were crying in fear.

Harrison said he cooperated with the robbers’ demands and tried to open the register, but did not have the managerial credentials to access the cash.

He asked his supervisor to get off the ground to open the till, but the frozen manager declined to do so.

As one of the men rifled through pockets, his alleged accomplice, Joshua Noe, clobbered Harrison in the back of the head with the gun.https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/news/barista-at-crime-plagued-starbucks-fired-for-subduing-thief/
Ok one of the clerks is a mulatto of sorts and one of the perps is white, so it is a diversified crime.
:unigger
Tentacle Headed Nigger Gunape Marquise Porter-Doyle
:rofl :lootie :cuffs

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-28-2024, 08:02 PM
:lol I though gunape was its name. I was thinking a nigger finally named its offspring something fitting.