PDA

View Full Version : The first Britons were niggers, exhibition on diverse history claims

Whitey Ford
01-28-2024, 01:36 AM
https://i.imgur.com/HcIH71W.jpg

The “very first Britons were Black”, an exhibition on the diverse history of Britain has claimed.

The Brilliant Black British History exhibition held at Black Cultural Archives in Brixton, south London, makes a range of contentious claims about British history.

Visitors are informed that “the very first Britons were Black” and that “Britain was black for 7,000 years before” white people arrived.

The assertions appear to be based on a genetic study of the 12,000-year-old remains of Cheddar Man which suggested that ancient Britons had dark skin, but the study and these claims have since been contested by academics.

The exhibition at the Black Cultural Archives, which receives funding from Lambeth council and Arts Council England, is based on the Bloomsbury children’s book Brilliant Black British History, by Atinuke, the Nigerian-born poet and author.

The first display panel in the exhibition states: “By testing DNA, scientists made an amazon discovery – the first migrants to Britain around 12,000 years ago had black skin. Yes, that’s right, the very first Britons were black!”

By scanning a QR code, visitors can listen to audio which expands on this, claiming that “the white first Britons migrated 4,500 BC years ago. Britain was Black for 7,000 years before that”.

In 2018, it was announced that a genetic study of Cheddar Man, the oldest set of human remains to have been found in Briton, suggested that “giveaway” genes meant he likely had blue eyes and a range of possible skin pigmentations from “dark to black”.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-first-britons-were-black-exhibition-on-diverse-history-claims/ar-BB1hlXM6?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=801089fdd0c5477abc60a5fb63b37e64&ei=4

Zambo
01-28-2024, 12:52 PM
Holy cripes! I had forgotten that in a week it will be Nigger Hiztry Mumf AGAIN!

How can these apes HAVE a "history" with NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Mud huts and termite sticks aren"t a lot of history.

CoonsЯus
01-28-2024, 01:38 PM
People are sick to death of this fucking stupidity. Everybody knows niggers are useless, especially niggers. The emperor's new clothes syndrome perpetually.

haywood
01-28-2024, 02:07 PM
Holy cripes! I had forgotten that in a week it will be Nigger Hiztry Mumf AGAIN!

How can these apes HAVE a "history" with NO ACCOMPLISHMENTS? Mud huts and termite sticks aren"t a lot of history.

Don't forget JENKUM!!

Groid_Rage
01-30-2024, 01:28 PM
Niggers can't discern between truth and lies,facts and fiction, reality and fantasy and sanity and insanity. Dah troof to these shitapes is what makes their tiny minds feel good.

ShitSkinScientist
01-30-2024, 01:42 PM
I actually do not care, whether first people in Europe, Britain, and so on, were black or not.

Once we were all monkeys, we evolved to apes and some of us continued evolving and some remained as orangutans, chimps, gorillas, baboons, or niggers.

So, one can tell me that my ancestor once looked like a nigger. So he did and does it matter? Niggers failed to evolve further, not us.

Groid_Rage
01-31-2024, 09:35 AM
I actually do not care, whether first people in Europe, Britain, and so on, were black or not.

Once we were all monkeys, we evolved to apes and some of us continued evolving and some remained as orangutans, chimps, gorillas, baboons, or niggers.

So, one can tell me that my ancestor once looked like a nigger. So he did and does it matter? Niggers failed to evolve further, not us.
You have a good point. The niggers got halfway to humans then sat on their lazy asses and refused to evolve and progress to a better state.

Sandy
02-01-2024, 02:03 AM

There's a great joke about Michelle Obama visiting an elementary school one day, and Sarah Palin visiting a week later.

A little white girl said to Palin, "Hey, Obama was telling us about evolution and how we came from monkeys. But today you're telling us about Adam and Eve?"

Palin smiled. "That's because she was telling you about her ancestors, and I'm telling you about ours."