PDA

View Full Version : Video: Nigger Takes Out 3 Pit Bulls that had 'treed' It On Top of a Car

Kagman
01-24-2024, 01:50 AM
Nigger beats 3 pit bulls to death with a length of 2x6 from roof of car. Nigger kills nigger dogs... I'm not sure I'm seeing a problem. Video link below

https://vidmax.com/video/225917-bro-was-not-going-to-be-pit-bull-snack-not-tonight (https://vidmax.com/video/225917-bro-was-not-going-to-be-pit-bull-snack-not-tonight)

Niggers are Useless
01-24-2024, 12:55 PM
Yeah I don’t see much of a problem here other than no bat fairy. Maybe next time.

Whitey Ford
01-24-2024, 07:48 PM
https://i.ibb.co/w4SyfZb/image.png

animal mother
01-24-2024, 08:47 PM
Pit Bulls - The niggers of the dog species.

NiggerWrangler
01-24-2024, 09:36 PM
The dogs are a higher life from than the nigger. He should be put down.

GeneralPat
01-25-2024, 07:26 AM
Now THIS is the kind of pitbull fighting I like to see. :rofl

Kagman
01-25-2024, 01:13 PM
Now THIS is the kind of pitbull fighting I like to see. :rofl

The only avatar I like better than mine is yours... A classic

Ignatow
01-26-2024, 01:38 AM
Not all pitbulls are a menace. I've seen and petted them from responsible, white folk who are into dog shows, dog agility, and dog discipline classes. They're sweet dogs if they're raised by humans who are responsible. Never a nigger, that's what gives them a bad name.

I must stress that pitbulls are still far superior above niggers. What id like to see is a plank on that wild nigger's head.

Kagman
01-30-2024, 02:02 PM
Not all pitbulls are a menace. I've seen and petted them from responsible, white folk who are into dog shows, dog agility, and dog discipline classes. They're sweet dogs if they're raised by humans who are responsible. Never a nigger, that's what gives them a bad name.

I must stress that pitbulls are still far superior above niggers. What id like to see is a plank on that wild nigger's head.

I came across another pic of your avatar... That's one famous nigger your sporting!

Ignatow
01-30-2024, 06:09 PM
I came across another pic of your avatar... That's one famous nigger your sporting!

You know the funny thing with this sub-simian, is that fellow niggers called it monkey because it liked climbing trees! Hey, as long as it's in Africa, it can swing, muh-dikk, chimpout all it wants. I'm a very tolerant person, as long as it's not in any Western civilized nation.

Your avatar reminds me of Lizzo and frankly it scares me. The gross ugliness of it is offensive to most people 's eyes .

Kagman
01-30-2024, 06:46 PM
You know the funny thing with this sub-simian, is that fellow niggers called it monkey because it liked climbing trees! Hey, as long as it's in Africa, it can swing, muh-dikk, chimpout all it wants. I'm a very tolerant person, as long as it's not in any Western civilized nation.

Your avatar reminds me of Lizzo and frankly it scares me. The gross ugliness of it is offensive to most people 's eyes .

You know, I've had 2 or 3 avatars before this one. I do believe I've found a keeper. Every time I login I laugh at that thing... I want to meet the guy who dreamed it up- brilliant - especially in light of all the McDonald's chimp outs that have made it on to these pages and to other social media

A good day to you, my nigger hating friend!

GeneralPat
01-31-2024, 01:14 AM
Thanks, though it's actually two guys pointing a gun to a freshly caught niggers skull but I cropped it out because the guy on the left looked more bad ass. Before that, it was the around blacks never relax image that's pretty popular but I felt it was too overly used and needed something that expressed how I feel about catching one and making it pay for its crime while also sending a clear message to others who want to do the same that step out of line.

Ignatow
01-31-2024, 07:54 PM
You know, I've had 2 or 3 avatars before this one. I do believe I've found a keeper. Every time I login I laugh at that thing... I want to meet the guy who dreamed it up- brilliant - especially in light of all the McDonald's chimp outs that have made it on to these pages and to other social media

A good day to you, my nigger hating friend!

Good evening, my friend. So far today's been blessed, no spooks around.