PDA

View Full Version : Black Queen gets caught taking reh-puh-ray-shunz from Macy's

CoonsЯus
01-16-2024, 03:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svoWm6UPRZQ

Listen to this nigger playing at being human to the cops. The cops then get tired of its niggerisms and it gets dragged along the floor and asks for the " Amberlamps "

Fabulous nigger TNB entertainment. Watch and enjoy !! The cops couldn't have been any more fair and tolerant. Give a nigger an inch.....

HonkyDevil
01-17-2024, 10:38 AM
If cops could legally beat the shit out of chimping niggers this would happen way less often...

Zambo
01-17-2024, 04:28 PM
If cops could legally beat the shit out of chimping niggers this would happen way less often...

Well, I can understand the reason those mean ol' cops can't go around whompin' on just anyone's pet Homo erectus. You know, cruelty to animals, 'n sheeeeit....gnomesane?

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-18-2024, 12:31 AM
Well, I can understand the reason those mean ol' cops can't go around whompin' on just anyone's pet Homo erectus. You know, cruelty to animals, 'n sheeeeit....gnomesane?
Niggers are beneath animals though.

HonkyDevil
01-27-2024, 09:47 AM
🤣🤣
I see your point but the government should recognize these parasites as less than animals. I'd feed a hungry dog long before I'd feed a buck sow or sprog. 😝

IseDaDiva
01-27-2024, 12:45 PM
藍藍
I see your point but the government should recognize these parasites as less than animals. I'd feed a hungry dog long before I'd feed a buck sow or sprog. 

Yes, and if you feed a hungry dog and treat it kindly, you'll have a loyal friend for life. Feed a hungry nigger and treat it kindly and you're likely to end up robbed, raped and in a body bag.