PDA

View Full Version : Justice Dpt preps to sue colleges over affirmative action policies that discriminate against whites

Mushmouth
08-02-2017, 07:43 AM
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration is preparing to redirect resources of the Justice Department’s civil rights division toward investigating and suing universities over affirmative action admissions policies deemed to discriminate against white applicants, according to a document obtained by The New York Times.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/01/us/politics/trump-affirmative-action-universities.html

Buck Simian
08-02-2017, 08:39 AM
They need to scrap affirmative action all together. Throughout education and the workplace both. There is no way that shithole I work at would be hiring all of those damn niggers if their wasn't something extra in it for them. For every one white they hire 7 niggers-now come on. Does nigger shit really smell that good? :lol

Moolie Mook
08-02-2017, 09:40 AM
The problem is that these schools now use nebulous criteria like "life experience" and "socio-economic status" to hide the affirmative action. Those types of considerations are so ambiguous, you can shoe horn any negro in the category and no one can really prove that there was favoritism towards the pigmentally privileged pets preferred by progs.

Sheboon DeLuxe
08-02-2017, 09:54 AM
Gotta love that Trump...the libs are gonna go insane with rage. :snacking

Cat fur allergic
08-08-2017, 02:09 PM
I don't think we will win over this. They got too many on their side including women. Affirmative action also helps women.

Monkeybash
08-08-2017, 06:48 PM
I don't think we will win over this. They got too many on their side including women. Affirmative action also helps women.

I don't know about that. Trump won the human women vote despite terrible optics.

Billary tried to play the inequality card and it went nowhere.

I think most women just want a level playing field and we're pretty damn close to that.