PDA

View Full Version : Black Terrorists in DC Call For "Shoplifters [to] Unite!" After "Racist White Redneck Manager" Calls black Man in Wheelchair "Nigger"

Cole Trickle
01-08-2024, 03:07 AM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox5dc.com/news/flyer-posted-on-vacant-dc-store-calls-for-shoplifters-to-unite.amp

Apologies for the superfluous title. What the article leaves out is that the nigs' "justification" was that - get this: A "racist White redneck manager" called a dindu in a wheelchair a "nigger" and demanded he leave... Jfc, I'd like "Shit That Never Fucking Happened" for 500. Hell, even normie NPC's and libtard fuckbags wouldn't buy this shit. Niggers are nothing but fucking liars.

Did you know that 3 out of 4 alleged "hate crimes" turn out to be staged and orchestrated by blacks? Just the other week, a sheboon tried to burn down MLK's childhood home. I swear, man, these "people" are fucking demons. It's not even just about the way in which they comport themselves anymore; I believe they're pure fucking evil. Even if that did happen (and if it did, the "racist White redneck" definitely didn't call the nigger a "nigger;" they just throw that in there because they know they can weaponize it for literally anything and brainwashed troglodytes will indefatigably support them), it makes me wonder what the mooncricket was doing to warrant the manager kicking him out.

The other day, my fiancée and I wanted kolaches, so we looked up some places, found one nearby, and read the reviews. The top review was 1-star from some Shanequa accusing the Asian owners of being "racist" and advised people to go elsewhere. The owners responded and weren't having it; they said that her black boyfriend came into the store, didn't buy anything (of course), and was in the one-person restroom for over 30 minutes; because of which they had to knock on the door and tell him to get out for other customers. But this dumb Shanequa bitch just lies out of her ass about it and doesn't mention any of that. And just a few more reviews down some other Sharqueesha said the same fucking thing; accusing the Asian owners of "mUH rAciSm." So, of course my fiancée and I went to that donut place to support them. And surprise, surprise: they were literally some of the nicest Asians I've ever met. It's so fucking exhausting, dude. There are some blacks for whom I have tremendous respect (e.g. Jesse Lee Peterson, Candace Owens, et al.), but holy fucking shit what in the actual fuck is wrong with the other 90%? Literal fucking monsters.

Incidentally, the "Shoplifters Unite!" flyer had a litany of misspellings and grammar mistakes, of course; because, you know, they're illiterate and first-generation Mexicans who come here speak better English than they do. Smdh. It's all just so fucking exhausting.

Marse Igor
01-08-2024, 03:53 PM
I've noticed that Asians and other Human immigrants have no tolerance for niggershines. They often find themselves in entry level jobs and are forced to deal with feral jiggaboos on a daily basis. They get a fast and hard education as to the true nature of the coddlers' pets. These same demented nigger loving coddlers live well isolated from their idolized savages and the closest they get to a nigger is to slobber in awe over the completely unbelievable majikal kneegrows they see playing chess in a suburban kitchen, or correcting another clueless YT in endless brainwashing MSM advertisements.

Niggers are Useless
01-08-2024, 05:53 PM
I hope D.C. enjoys this. They voted for it.

Whitey Ford
01-08-2024, 07:06 PM
Couldn't resist. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9sB8L1wSU

"Shoplifters of the World Unite" is a song by the English rock band the Smiths, written by Morrissey and Johnny Marr. Morrissey's lyrics, which endorsed shoplifting and referenced Karl Marx, were controversial at the time of the song's release. Musically, the song continues the glam rock styling of other Smiths singles during the period and includes a short guitar solo from Marr.

No, it didn't endorse Marx, Morrissey is a right winger. He's also written songs that were called 'ray-shish' too. ;)

The title alludes to the slogan "Workers of the world, unite!" as well as the 1966 David and Jonathan hit "Lovers of the World Unite". During a 1987 interview with Shaun Duggan, Morrissey said of the song: "[It does] not literally mean picking up a loaf of bread or a watch and sticking it in your coat pocket. It's more or less spiritual shoplifting, cultural shoplifting, taking things and using them to your own advantage".[2]

CoonsЯus
01-08-2024, 08:11 PM
I always thought that Morrissey and his cunt crew recorded the most complete collection of dirges ever compiled. Utter fucking garbage. I'm sure that prick has had a few nigger dicks inside him too.

Whitey Ford
01-09-2024, 12:31 AM
I always thought that Morrissey and his cunt crew recorded the most complete collection of dirges ever compiled. Utter fucking garbage. I'm sure that prick has had a few nigger dicks inside him too.

:lol