PDA

View Full Version : Parisian sand nigger terrorist murders cop, grabs soldier's rifle, gets blasted

Thin White Duke
03-18-2017, 02:30 PM
All over a friggin' speeding ticket. This sand nigger shot at the cops, killing a female police officer, and then apparently fled to the airport by carjacking another vehicle. After grabbing a soldier's weapon at the airport, his reign of terror finally came to an end.

A convicted criminal with links to radical Islam sent a text message to his brother and father stating 'I shot the police', shortly before he was shot dead during an attack at Paris Orly airport.

The 39-year-old, named locally as career criminal Ziyed Ben Belgacem, was killed after wrestling a soldier's gun from her and fleeing into a McDonald's.

Less than two hours earlier he had shot a female police officer in the head in a northern Paris suburb after being stopped for speeding.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4326276/Paris-Orly-airport-evacuated-shooting.html

I hate to see shit like this but I can only hope that it will boost Le Pen in the upcoming elections.

NiggerHater
03-28-2017, 10:17 AM
'I am here to die for Allah, there will be deaths

That's what you get for freedom of movement in Europe....muzzie fuckers hell bent on killing Westerners.

The liberal elite have their brains so far up their ass, they refuse to accept reality.

Result...death and mayhem. The sooner Marine Le Pen takes power the better.

SC Anemia
03-28-2017, 11:02 AM
The government may have shit for brains but at least the Paris SWAT guys carry Tavors. (saw during the attack in Nice)