PDA

View Full Version : Mom dumps a surprise turd.

justin igger
08-02-2017, 02:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOlQebAe3qw

Buck Simian
08-02-2017, 08:40 AM
A call to action! Troll that video heavily!

Chimpwhipper
08-02-2017, 09:04 AM
I would run away from home.

Gul Dukat
08-02-2017, 11:35 AM
Cowbirds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowbird

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brood_parasite

justin igger
08-02-2017, 02:18 PM
A call to action! Troll that video heavily!

Working on it. I noticed that libtard church that posted the video is now removing comments. However they are too stupid to get thinly veiled racial remarks.

Cracka Jack
08-02-2017, 02:24 PM
All the pharmaceuticals available for mental health today and shit like this continues.

Sickening.

Cat fur allergic
08-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Idiots bring in their own destruction. People like this should be force to buy animal control insurance. This way later on in life when we society have to foot the bill it would be lessen.

IseDaDiva
08-02-2017, 06:08 PM
Reminds me of "Blazing Saddles": "My sister is a ni....!"

Listen to "Dad" talking. Another ball-less, cucky fruitcake who is way too much in touch with his feminine side. All this adopting niglets is coming to back and bite all these weepy libtards in the ass. Do they never ask themselves why niggers don't adopt niglets?

I try and picture my husband's reaction if I brought a nasty little niglet home. I can't. :rofl

UpYoursNigger
08-02-2017, 07:08 PM
we'll see how long my pet monkey comment stays up:lol

Rape Ape
08-03-2017, 04:00 AM
we'll see how long my pet monkey comment stays up:lol

Looks like it's still up. :lol

I hope those girls (and the parents) are prepared to have their heads knocked in on a daily basis once that sowlet grows to maturity. Wild monkeys should be left in the jungle - they're dangerous.

GoodyearNecklace
08-03-2017, 07:56 PM
Her human children should be taken away for their own safety.

zagnut
08-03-2017, 08:50 PM
That happened in my neighborhood. A new neighbor moved in and their church was pressuring them to adopt niggers. They caught word of my feelings about the issue so that initiated those tense looks back at me when I'd sit outside with my dog. Now there is a for sale sign on their house.

Buck Simian
08-03-2017, 11:30 PM
I just cant figure this shit out. Take this family for instance. They already have two human children. It is not the same old excuse that they could not have babies of their own. And what do they do? Go out and bring in a nigger. This is about like already having a cute puppy as a pet and then going out and adopting a alligator as a second pet.

justin igger
08-04-2017, 12:53 AM
I just cant figure this shit out. Take this family for instance. They already have two human children. It is not the same old excuse that they could not have babies of their own. And what do they do? Go out and bring in a nigger. This is about like already having a cute puppy as a pet and then going out and adopting a alligator as a second pet.

The church pressures them...then they are rewarded with the looks at me's. In 10 years they are going to be rewarded with stolen credit cards, and their boo swinging a pipe up against their heads.

Gul Dukat
08-04-2017, 01:00 AM
The church pressures them...then they are rewarded with the looks at me's. In 10 years they are going to be rewarded with stolen credit cards, and their boo swinging a pipe up against their heads.

There were a couple stories out in the past year, one where an adopted Haishitian started hitting the mother and other kids, drawing blood. Another where a midwestern family adopted an entire troop, their natural children did not look too impressed.

Negros are brood parasites, much like cuckoos and cowbirds.

Cat fur allergic
08-04-2017, 04:45 AM
That happened in my neighborhood. A new neighbor moved in and their church was pressuring them to adopt niggers. They caught word of my feelings about the issue so that initiated those tense looks back at me when I'd sit outside with my dog. Now there is a for sale sign on their house.

Good for you :).