PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Police Chief and his wife shot by his deputy snakehead he was muh dikk'n on the side

Whitey Ford
01-06-2024, 08:28 PM
Louisiana police chief, wife shot by his subordinate in love triangle dispute, publicly admits his infidelity

https://i.ibb.co/GTd4S7F/65949c939c6f7.webp

The 'long arm of the law' or the 'black muh dik of the law?' :lol

A Louisiana police chief admitted he cheated on his wife in an open letter to the public after they were both shot and wounded by his subordinate who was embroiled in their love triangle.

A 'Love Triangle?' More like a Muh Dik Triangle.

Police said Crystal LeBlanc arrived at Butler’s house to confront her husband, who was inside the officer’s home before an argument ensued between the couple.

Butler, armed with a gun, appeared in the doorway moments later and fired a single shot into the police chief’s hand when he attempted to grab the gun.

The bullet penetrated through LeBlanc’s hand and struck Crystal LeBlanc in the arm, according to police.

No batwings unfortunately.

“My actions have caused pain and distress, not only to my family but also to our community,” the Opelousas Police Chief wrote.

The police chief said he is initiating an internal review within the police department and is committed to restoring the community trust.

An 'internal review' within the police dept because of your muh dik? Clownworld, honk honk!

“I want to express my sincere apologies to my wife, my family, all parties involved, and to each and every member of our community,” the Opelousas Police Chief wrote in his statement.

No apologies needed, just keep your filthy, nasty muh dik in your trousers like they belong, you stOOpit ape! :lol

https://nypost.com/2024/01/06/news/louisiana-police-chief-graig-leblanc-admits-infidelity-led-to-him-and-his-wife-being-shot-by-his-subordinate/

CoonsЯus
01-06-2024, 08:42 PM
Left sow nigger comes with the pre-installed gooding kit !

Jim Crow
01-07-2024, 07:45 AM
No batwings! I wish these dumb apes would finish the fucking job!

Groid_Rage
01-07-2024, 12:44 PM
No batwings! I wish these dumb apes would finish the fucking job!
Shitty marksapeship as usual