PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Batwing Each Other in an Elevator

NiggerWrangler
01-06-2024, 07:24 PM
Good old Miami Gardens, Florida. A nigger infested shit-hole.

Two niggers entered an elevator at a bank tower that doubles as a residential setting. They started arguing over astrophysics or the theory of relatively, or the last packet of Chicken McNugget sauce, and guns were drawn. Nigger 1 shot nigger 2 as nigger 2 exited the elevator. Nigger 2 fired back. Taxpayers can rejoice and there will be a significant reduction in local crime, as the wounds to both acclaimed scholars were fatal.

Two truly good niggers!

https://youtu.be/25Jsdi9lLWs?si=iIP2nQCv7h1_WNYs

Ignatow
01-06-2024, 10:45 PM
Good news so early in 2024. Unfortunately, the loss of two geniuses who, like you said, were debating paradoxes in astrophysics. Such a loss for our understanding of the galaxies that lay beyond. But I'm sure we'll trade that loss for 2 less niggers.

Ray Cizzums
01-07-2024, 05:45 AM
Niggers usually just piss and shit in elevators, so this is a step in the right direction. I've seen the same thing in NYC commercial buildings -
niggers build their "studio" - followed by the whole place being infested with sheboons and shitlings. Years ago, I got hired to build a
recording studio in the "Music Building" in Brooklyn. Niggers got large grants, and an area designated as an "Economic Empowerment Zone",
with dirt cheap rent, heat and electricity. I went back a year later to do some upgrades, and the place was loaded with hoodrats, who were
obviously living there. I warned the owner that all the activity and illegal apartments were a serious fire hazard. Six months pass, and I see
the building on fire on the news, with the owner standing outside. Total loss, building demolished....
:bugeye