PDA

View Full Version : This one had to be posted...

Kagman
01-05-2024, 11:04 AM
Meme-worthy... Overton, Fl. where this ape was wrangled, is 95 percent
White. The victim undoubtedly was Coal Burning filth..... Finish the job next time, would you?, nigger???

IseDaDiva
01-05-2024, 12:10 PM
Meme-worthy... Overton, Fl. where this ape was wrangled, is 95 percent
White. The victim undoubtedly was Coal Burning filth..... Finish the job next time, would you?, nigger???

OMG. Yet, we're ordered to regard them as human.

Kagman
01-05-2024, 12:57 PM
OMG. Yet, we're ordered to regard them as human.

I think we're entering a new era... Niggers have more rights than humans. Juries have been effectively nullified. If you're a nigger, you get off. Or, at worst, you given minimum sentences on reduced charges and put in lower security prisons. 3/4 of those pardoned by Dementia Joe were filthy nigs.

Whites facing nigger/subhuman juries see a conviction rate of near ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. The data is starting to come out and it is ugly

IseDaDiva
01-05-2024, 04:13 PM
I think we're entering a new era... Niggers have more rights than humans. Juries have been effectively nullified. If you're a nigger, you get off. Or, at worst, you given minimum sentences on reduced charges and put in lower security prisons. 3/4 of those pardoned by Dementia Joe were filthy nigs.

Whites facing nigger/subhuman juries see a conviction rate of near ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. The data is starting to come out and it is ugly

See: Bill Coonsby, serial vicious rapist - Free. Weinstein, in prison for the rest of his life. Riddle me that, Batman.

AFN_Weasel
01-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Good God, Kagman what is that thing in your new avatar? It looks like a fat enormous sheboon flying on a cheeseburger! I hope planet Earth isn't under attack from those things!

Niggers are Useless
01-05-2024, 11:19 PM
We must all bend the knee and worship at the altar of St George groid . Niggers really do have more rights now then us whites. We need to play cowboys and niggers for a while and right the tables.
Kagman is that Lizzo? dang
Not only is that nigger meme worthy its great avatar material.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-06-2024, 02:07 AM

That is scary as hell. Who would have thought a nigger jury would just automatically convict humans? Like those niggers could ever sit there and listen to facts of a case as opposed to just making their decision. Don’t worry niggers! Right back at ya! Imagine being told you will be judged by a jury of your peers and your peers are a big group of niggers.
Love the sheboon planet avatar by the way. That is one happy sowopotomusauras rex there! Floating through space and chowing on cheeseburgers.

Kagman
01-06-2024, 11:39 AM
We must all bend the knee and worship at the altar of St George groid . Niggers really do have more rights now then us whites. We need to play cowboys and niggers for a while and right the tables.
Kagman is that Lizzo? dang
Not only is that nigger meme worthy its great avatar material.

There.... Trimmed it up for you... Use as you please....... As for Lizzo... She wishes she was as thin as my avatar

Kagman
01-06-2024, 01:43 PM
Good God, Kagman what is that thing in your new avatar? It looks like a fat enormous sheboon flying on a cheeseburger!
I hope planet Earth isn't under attack from those things!
Sadly my friend, the earth has been under attack by those things. Many would argue they're winning.

As a point of fact, it's a double bacon cheese burger... And they appear to be one in the same - the sow-pottomus is the burger... The sucker is unique and just screamed 'AVATAR!!'

Thanks for the comment