PDA

View Full Version : Human murdered by nigger in Philly - pushes him in front of train

CoonsЯus
01-05-2024, 05:45 AM
A vile fucking shit ape pushes a human in front of moving train in lawless Philly. The human dies. The fucking nigger is under arrest but no charges have been filed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12928955/Philadelphia-man-pushed-subway-tracks-brawl.html

A Philadelphia man was pushed onto the subway tracks and fatally struck by an oncoming train just days after the city's new mayor vowed to crack down on crime.

Give me one reason why we need niggers ? Just one....being good for business not accepted !

haywood
01-05-2024, 09:07 AM
A vile fucking shit ape pushes a human in front of moving train in lawless Philly. The human dies. The fucking nigger is under arrest but no charges have been filed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12928955/Philadelphia-man-pushed-subway-tracks-brawl.html

Give me one reason why we need niggers ? Just one....being good for business not accepted !

Do they still have that soros-funded D.A. krassner there? If so, the nigger gets off!! I lived in that $hi+h0le for 6 years and the niggers are the WORST!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-06-2024, 01:26 AM
Um cuz dey throw da bassebawl through da circle!

Whitey Ford
01-06-2024, 02:52 PM
"Involuntary Manslaughter" charges filed. Oooops ahhhz jus' kilt a muhfuggah, in other words.

Chaz Wearing, 40, is charged with involuntary manslaughter, the Philadelphia District Attorney's Office announced Friday …

The incident occurred on the platform for the Market-Frankford line at 34th and Market streets around 4:30 p.m. on Thursday, officials said …

Wearing was taken into custody at the next station stop at 40th Street Station, police said.

The 34th Street Station was shut down for hours Thursday afternoon as well as the area near Drexel's campus.

VIDEO HERE (https://twitter.com/i/status/1743063111244881967)

Doesn't look "involuntary" to me. Fry the nigger in the electric chair, already on first degree murder charges.

Kagman
01-06-2024, 04:53 PM

The only 'business' nigger filth is 'good' for is Big Government.... And that's good for no human

IseDaDiva
01-06-2024, 06:08 PM
The only 'business' nigger filth is 'good' for is Big Government.... And that's good for no human

Don't be so quick to judge. The nigger is probably suffering "mental health issues' brought on by the evil systemic raycisms of YT. Verdict: Nigger not guilty.

If, by some miracle, evil YT puts the nigger in jail for a month or so, I'm going to call Robin "No Niggers in NU" Steinberg to get him out. It's a documented fact the NU makes niggers get a case of the sads and I'm sure none of us wants that.

Groid_Rage
01-06-2024, 11:52 PM
Like drive-by shootings, cab and food delivery drivers robberies and murders, car jackings almost every crime committed on mass transit is done by a pavement ape.

CoonsЯus
01-07-2024, 08:35 AM
It's all humanknd's fault really. If you create subterranian spaces and import niggers, the Black-a-monsters will seep underground like rats to avoid the pressures of ' white oppressions ' on the surface.

Anastasia
01-08-2024, 03:05 AM
Whenever I'm waiting for a train, I always keep two eyes out for niggers, never stand near the edge, and definitely never stand near any niggers. If a nog makes eye coontact I give it the "dis cracka be watchin you, I know what your kind is capable of" look.

Niggers seek out white victims who are obsessively scrolling through their phones or otherwise distracted and therefore easy targets. Around blacks, never relax.

Also, Philly's new mayor is a nigger sow.

CoonsЯus
01-08-2024, 12:10 PM
Whenever I'm waiting for a train, I always keep two eyes out for niggers, never stand near the edge, and definitely never stand near any niggers.

been doing this for years !

Niggers are Useless
01-08-2024, 06:33 PM
The guys family should be allowed to push the nigger, the nigger judge that lets it free, the nigger DA for not pressing charges and the nigger mayor for supporting rampant nigger crime all in front of a train as retribution. But hey They voted for this, so until the people change, enjoy nigger justice, you wanted it.

Wallace
01-10-2024, 08:07 AM
Good advice. When I'm in around niggers my head is on a swivel. Some of them can tell that you understand the ways of the nigger beast. They give me this look and I give it right back or I ignore them but I never let my guard down.

NiggerWrangler
01-10-2024, 04:42 PM
The guys family should be allowed to push the nigger, the nigger judge that lets it free, the nigger DA for not pressing charges and the nigger mayor for supporting rampant nigger crime all in front of a train as retribution. But hey They voted for this, so until the people change, enjoy nigger justice, you wanted it.

Being a Democrat is a severe form of mental illness. They can't even comprehend that anything is wrong. The average Democrat is as stupid as the average nigger. Frankly they are far worse and more dangerous than niggers. Hell niggers just do what niggers do. It's Democrats who allow it.

It's no different from what segregationist Joe Biden is doing with wolves out West. They are releasing wolves back into the wild that have a history of attacking cattle. It's no different than releasing wild niggers known to attack humans back into the population. This isn't a mistake. This is being done on purpose.

Niggers are Useless
01-26-2024, 12:19 PM
Being a Democrat is a severe form of mental illness. They can't even comprehend that anything is wrong. The average Democrat is as stupid as the average nigger. Frankly they are far worse and more dangerous than niggers. Hell niggers just do what niggers do. It's Democrats who allow it.

It's no different from what segregationist Joe Biden is doing with wolves out West. They are releasing wolves back into the wild that have a history of attacking cattle. It's no different than releasing wild niggers known to attack humans back into the population. This isn't a mistake. This is being done on purpose.

Agreed the communists want all this to happen.